Grow meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Grow.
- (verb) : become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- (verb) : increase in size by natural process
- (verb) : cause to grow or develop
- (verb) : become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- (verb) : grow emotionally or mature
- (verb) : pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- (verb) : develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
More words related to the meanings of Grow
More words from Urdu related to Grow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجاگرڈونگرسِيکھ جاناکم زورکمر بستہ ہونااچکانابننااپجاوپر چڑھوگاڑی کی سواریخاوندجنبشبرَف بَن جانامستطیلٹھوس کَرنافطرتپھاگن چیتتربيت کرنااضافہلائق ہونارکھنانسل کشی کرنامکررچھوٹا سا لمبی دُم والاجوتناسرشتاشیا تیار کرناایزاد کرناکٹھور کرنابناناگتھا ہوا ہونامرجاد سے بڑھنابچتبھر پور ہوناکشادہ کرناواضحماتاکسنانمظہور میں آناطویل کرنابارہم بستری کرنابے دار کرنابڑھنااٹھانامہیا کرنااگناتسلیم کرنابھاگنا ...
Idioms with the word Grow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Grow
What are the meanings of Grow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grow in Urdu are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, بڑھنا - barhna, جمنا - jamna, بونا - boona, بڑھانا - barhaana, پنپنا - panapna, اگنا - ugna, تیار ہونا - taiyaar hona, زیادہ ہونا - zeyaadah hona and اگانا - ugaana. To understand how would you translate the word Grow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grow?
Meanings of grow are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, بڑھنا - barhna, جمنا - jamna, بونا - boona, بڑھانا - barhaana, پنپنا - panapna, اگنا - ugna, تیار ہونا - taiyaar hona, زیادہ ہونا - zeyaadah hona and اگانا - ugaana
Whats the definition of grow?
Definition of the grow are
- become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- increase in size by natural process
- cause to grow or develop
- become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- grow emotionally or mature
- pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
What is the synonym of grow?
Synonym of word grow are earn, mount, mother, sow, dilate, reanimate, clottered, enhance, lift, dwarfed
What are the idioms with the word grow?
Here are the idioms with the word grow in them.
- A little field may grow good corn
- Danger and delight grow on one stock
- Do you grow gentler and better as old age creeps on
- If the head is afflicted all the limbs grow weak
- Ill weeds grow apace
What are the idioms related to grow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grow.
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
- He that spares the bad injures the good
- Sow in the slopure of a crop
- Sow in the slop sure of a crop
- To plough the sands and sow the waves
What are the quotes with word grow?
Here are the quotes with the word grow in them
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. — Andrew Carnegie
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. — Brigitte Bardot
- Those who love deeply never grow old they may die of old age, but they die young. — Dorothy Canfield Fisher