Frog meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Frog.
- (noun) : any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
- (noun) : a decorative loop of braid or cord
- (noun) : a person of French descent
- (verb) : hunt frogs for food
One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won't jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing.
More words from Urdu related to Frog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Frog
What are the meanings of Frog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frog in Urdu are مینڈکی - meyndki and مینڈک - meyndak. To understand how would you translate the word Frog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frog?
Meanings of frog are مینڈکی - meyndki and مینڈک - meyndak
Whats the definition of frog?
Definition of the frog are
- any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
- a decorative loop of braid or cord
- a person of French descent
- hunt frogs for food
What is the synonym of frog?
Synonym of word frog are toad, frogbits, frogmouth
What are the idioms related to frog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frog.
- Mud chokes no eels
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- He that is in hell thinks there is no another heaven
- The stream cannot rise above its spring
What are the quotes with word frog?
Here are the quotes with the word frog in them
- One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won't jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing. — Jeff Goodell
- I liked the name Frog Brigade because it lent itself to a lot of cool imagery with the whole frog thing. — Les Claypool
- Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. — E. B. White
- I have a pet lizard named Puff, five goldfish - named Pinky, Brain, Jowels, Pearl and Sandy, an oscar fish named Chef, two pacus, an albino African frog named Whitey, a bonsai tree, four Venus flytraps, a fruit fly farm and sea monkeys. — Chris Pratt