From meanings in Urdu
|We fled from there||وہاں سے ہم بھاگ جاتے تھے|
|We suffered from that||ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے|
More words from Urdu related to From
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word From meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word From in it
What are the meanings of From in Urdu?
Meanings of the word From in Urdu are بی - bi and سے - sey. To understand how would you translate the word From in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to From or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered From synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word From. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use From in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say From in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of From with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by from?
Meanings of from are بی - bi and سے - sey
Whats the definition of from?
Definition of the from are
What is the synonym of from?
Synonym of word from are on, near, in, for, by, teal, madam, to, with, through
What are the idioms with the word from?
Here are the idioms with the word from in them.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- A hungry man smells meat from a distance
- A rugged stone grows smooth from hand to hand
- A ship should not be judged from the land
- A wise man gets learning from those who have none themselves
What are the quotes with word from?
Here are the quotes with the word from in them
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- There is an anti-aging possibility, but it has to come from within. — Susan Anton
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
How to use from in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use from in a sentence.
- We fled from there — وہاں سے ہم بھاگ جاتے تھے
- We suffered from that — ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے