Fulfillment meanings in Urdu
Fulfillment meanings in Urdu is تکمیل Fulfillment in Urdu. More meanings of fulfillment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fulfillment.
- (noun) : the act of consummating something (a desire or promise etc)
- (noun) : a feeling of satisfaction at having achieved your desires
An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.
What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.
More words related to the meanings of Fulfillment
More words from Urdu related to Fulfillment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fulfillment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پریتیز کریںکارنامہبھرتیاِتمَامسرانجام دینامطلقیتبہادری کا کاممُتمّمسیریکسی کام کی تکمیل میں جلدی کرناپورن تائیتَمَامبلوغبجا آوریمہماَنتتَعمیلتوافقاتمامانسرامپکاپنکسب کردہ ہُنر مَندیحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدعاقبتبھرائیہم آہنگ سازیتکمیلکمالافراطپھرتیلیاقتحصولانجامفراہمیتکملکاملیتکار نامہپوراپنکام میں جلدیکامیابیپُراؤاِختتامپختگیمطلق العنانیبڑا بھاری یا مشکل کاماختتامتعمیلپیوستگینبھاؤ ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Fulfillment
What are the meanings of Fulfillment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fulfillment in Urdu is تکمیل - takmiil. To understand how would you translate the word Fulfillment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fulfillment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fulfillment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fulfillment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fulfillment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fulfillment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fulfillment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fulfillment?
Meaning of fulfillment is تکمیل - takmiil
Whats the definition of fulfillment?
Definition of the fulfillment are
- the act of consummating something (a desire or promise etc)
- a feeling of satisfaction at having achieved your desires
What is the synonym of fulfillment?
Synonym of word fulfillment are complement, maturity, complementation, fulminates, complotment, absoluteness, fulness, integration, completive, compellation
What are the idioms related to fulfillment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fulfillment.
- What may be done at any time will be done at no time
What are the quotes with word fulfillment?
Here are the quotes with the word fulfillment in them
- Death is the mother of Beauty hence from her, alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreams and our desires. — Wallace Stevens
- An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited. — E. F. Schumacher
- What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade. — Gertrude Jekyll
- My life has been a continuous fulfillment of dreams. It appears that everything I saw and did has a new, and perhaps, more significant meaning, every time I see it. The earth is good. It is a privilege to live thereon. — Liberty Hyde Bailey