Gardener meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gardener.
- (noun) : someone who takes care of a garden
- (noun) : someone employed to work in a garden
He will therefore have to use what knowledge he can achieve, not to shape the results as the craftsman shapes his handiwork, but rather to cultivate a growth by providing the appropriate environment, in the manner in which the gardener does this for his plants.
More words from Urdu related to Gardener
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gardener meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Gardener in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gardener
|Nothing is safe from fault finders||نکتہ چین ہر چیز میں نقص نکالتا ہے|
|Tranquility is difficult of attainment in leisure||فرصت میں چین مشکل سے حاصل ہوتا ہے|
What are the meanings of Gardener in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gardener in Urdu are گل چین - gul chiin, باغبان - baagh baan, کاچھی - kaachhi and مالی - maali. To understand how would you translate the word Gardener in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gardener or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gardener synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gardener. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gardener in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gardener in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gardener with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gardener?
Meanings of gardener are گل چین - gul chiin, باغبان - baagh baan, کاچھی - kaachhi and مالی - maali
Whats the definition of gardener?
Definition of the gardener are
- someone who takes care of a garden
- someone employed to work in a garden
What is the synonym of gardener?
Synonym of word gardener are florist, horiculturist, gardner, pot herb seller, planter, gardeners, mali, finances, yardman, pecuniary
What are the idioms with the word gardener?
Here are the idioms with the word gardener in them.
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
- The first man in the world were a gardener a ploughman and a grazier
What are the idioms related to gardener?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gardener.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- Pay what you owe and what you are worth you'll know
What are the quotes with word gardener?
Here are the quotes with the word gardener in them
- I love decorating my home. I'm a gardener too, so that's usually something I have to play catch up with. — Suzy Bogguss
- He will therefore have to use what knowledge he can achieve, not to shape the results as the craftsman shapes his handiwork, but rather to cultivate a growth by providing the appropriate environment, in the manner in which the gardener does this for his plants. — Friedrich August von Hayek
- A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses. — Jean Cocteau