Get out meanings in Urdu
Get out meanings in Urdu is باہر نکل جاو Get out in Urdu. More meanings of get out, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get out Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Get out.
- (verb) : be released or become known; of news
- (verb) : bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- (verb) : escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- (verb) : move out of or depart from
- (verb) : take out of a container or enclosed space
- (verb) : express with difficulty
- (verb) : move out or away
Idioms with the word Get out in it
What are the meanings of Get out in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get out in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Get out in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get out or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get out synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get out. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get out in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get out in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get out with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get out?
باہر نکل جاو
Whats the definition of get out?
Definition of the get out are
- be released or become known; of news
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- move out of or depart from
- take out of a container or enclosed space
- express with difficulty
- move out or away
What are the idioms with the word get out?
Here are the idioms with the word get out in them.
- Many get into a dispute well that cannot get out well
- To get out of one mine to get into another
- Wedlock is like a place besieged those within want to get out those without wish to get in
- Wedlock is like a place besieged; those within want to get out those without wish to get in
What are the quotes with word get out?
Here are the quotes with the word get out in them
- Age is getting to know all the ways the world turns, so that if you cannot turn the world the way you want, you can at least get out of the way so you won't get run over. — Miriam Makeba
- I turned to music originally because of my past and needing a release or an outlet to get out anger or frustration or hurt. — Christina Aguilera
- Yeah, to me, acting is very therapeutic. I get out a lot of anger and frustration. — Diane Kruger
- It's usually a big kind of vent of frustration or anger or sadness that puts me in the right frame of mind to write. It's such a cliche to say that artists write when they're down, but it's true for me. It's a relief to get out what's eating away at my heart or my soul or my head. — Ellie Goulding