Get together meanings in Urdu
Get together meanings in Urdu is دعوت Get together in Urdu. More meanings of get together, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get together Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Get together.
- (verb) : work together on a common enterprise of project
- (verb) : get people together
- (verb) : become part of; become a member of a group or organization
- (noun) : a small informal social gathering
- (verb) : get together socially or for a specific purpose
I heard on public radio recently, there's a thing called Weed Dating. Singles get together in a garden and weed and then they take turns, they keep matching up with other people. Two people will weed down one row and switch over with two other people. It's in Vermont. I don't think I'd be very good at Weed Dating.
More words from Urdu related to Get together
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Get together meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جشن مناناپارٹیآواز دیناعمدہ کھانا کھاناگروہنام رکھناکھلانامحفلضَيافَتصدا دیناضیافت کھانامنڈلیبلانانداضیافت کرنانیوتادعوتٹھاٹھ کی دَعوَتزمرہپکارناکھانارائببولنامُرَغَّن کھانافرقہیاد فرمائدعوت کھاناجتھاجگاناجشنفِرقہملنے جاناجیمناجماعتیاد کرناکھانا کھاناحذبپُر تَکلُف دَعوَتبلاواپُر تکَلُّف کھانافریقپکاریاد آوریپھٹا دودھکھوراکضیافتلَذِيز کھاناجھنڈطلببھوجن کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Get together
What are the meanings of Get together in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get together in Urdu is دعوت - dawat. To understand how would you translate the word Get together in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get together or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get together synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get together. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get together in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get together in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get together with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get together?
Meaning of get together is دعوت - dawat
Whats the definition of get together?
Definition of the get together are
- work together on a common enterprise of project
- get people together
- become part of; become a member of a group or organization
- a small informal social gathering
- get together socially or for a specific purpose
What is the synonym of get together?
Synonym of word get together are invitation, feasters, call, repast, junket, feastings, feast, feasted, banquet, party
What are the idioms related to get together?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word get together.
- A bad padlock invites a picklock
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A needy man is lost when he wishes to limitate a powerful man
- A tea fight
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
What are the quotes with word get together?
Here are the quotes with the word get together in them
- I heard on public radio recently, there's a thing called Weed Dating. Singles get together in a garden and weed and then they take turns, they keep matching up with other people. Two people will weed down one row and switch over with two other people. It's in Vermont. I don't think I'd be very good at Weed Dating. — Roy Blount, Jr.
- We have a project with Unocal here in Los Angeles, where we as an environmental organization, the oil company, and the state all get together to promote the recycling of used motor oil. — Ted Danson
- A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place. — Stanley Weiser
- We may have to force people to get together in terms of picking a particular type of technology and starting to build to that technology, as opposed to everybody exercising their right to buy their own system, you know, at will. — Michael Chertoff