Party meanings in Urdu
I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.
I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
More words related to the meanings of Party
More words from Urdu related to Party
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Party meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رفاقتایک جا کرناگچھا بنانامنڈلیخانہ بدوش فرقہیاد آوریجھنڈفَريقاتفاقمُرَغَّن کھاناقوم کا ایک طَبقہمطلبخاندانی رَقابَتگھاننیوتاضیافتموٴتمرگروہ بناناطلبانبوہخانہنوعدعوت کھاناجوٹواسطہاکھٹّاکرنامقابلمجمعغولبزمحلقہکہناہجُومضیافت کرنامقولہبَڑی پارٹیايک جُزومیلجشندَستَہاندیشہجھَگڑاجتھاترتیباُگنے والی چيزوں کا گُچھابرادریدرختوں کا جھنڈآواز دیناگھمسانفصل ...
Idiom with the word Party in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Party
What are the meanings of Party in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Party in Urdu are فریق - fariiq, گروہ - garoh, فرقہ - firqah, جماعت - jamaaat, دعوت - dawat, جھنڈ - jhund, منڈلی - mandli, محفل - maehfil, جتھا - jatha, زمرہ - zumrah and حذب - hizb. To understand how would you translate the word Party in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Party or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Party synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Party. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Party in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Party in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Party with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by party?
Meanings of party are فریق - fariiq, گروہ - garoh, فرقہ - firqah, جماعت - jamaaat, دعوت - dawat, جھنڈ - jhund, منڈلی - mandli, محفل - maehfil, جتھا - jatha, زمرہ - zumrah and حذب - hizb
Whats the definition of party?
Definition of the party are
What is the synonym of party?
Synonym of word party are corps, guild, denomination, gathering, repast, contestant, group, class, crew, junket
What are the idioms with the word party?
Here are the idioms with the word party in them.
- The absent party is still faulty
What are the idioms related to party?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word party.
- To tum the scales
- Push the bottle
- Ten constitute a crowd
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
- A warm send off
What are the quotes with word party?
Here are the quotes with the word party in them
- Though the Jazz Age continued it became less and less an affair of youth. The sequel was like a children's party taken over by the elders. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict. — Lindsay Lohan
- I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it. — Ted Kulongoski
- I think we need one recognized, respected public figure to make a tough, blunt statement on just what Reagan's record is and what he might do to the country, let alone the Republican Party before Christmas. — Robert Teeter