Feast meanings in Urdu
Feast meanings in Urdu are عمدہ کھانا کھانا, دعوت کھانا, بھوجن کرنا, کھانا, ضَيافَت, کھانا کھانا, دعوت, کھلانا, جشن, جشن منانا, مُرَغَّن کھانا, لَذِيز کھانا, ٹھاٹھ کی دَعوَت, پُر تکَلُّف کھانا, عید, ضیافت کھانا, جیمنا Feast in Urdu. More meanings of feast, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Feast.
- (noun) : something experienced with great delight
- (noun) : an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- (verb) : gratify
We are celebrating the feast of the Eternal Birth which God the Father has borne and never ceases to bear in all eternity... But if it takes not place in me, what avails it? Everything lies in this, that it should take place in me.
The year 2008 was a reminder to those who had forgotten that there is such a thing as history and that the cycle of famine and feast in commerce, first identified in antiquity and well understood in the Middle Ages, was not suddenly abolished in modern times.
More words related to the meanings of Feast
More words from Urdu related to Feast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Feast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اظہار خوشی کرناقائم رہناجادوخطافدو پہر کا کھانا کھانارمناجیمنانوچناخوانچہپالنے کا عملجاشنپرہیزی خوراکپیناکہناقلم انداز کرناات شبکھانے کا عملتقریبحذبفریفتہ کرنادن کا آخری کھاناپھٹا دودھزحمت اٹھانادل داری کرناکھیلناغصہ پینانرم گوداملاحیپربخوراککھٹ راگچمکناقوت بخش غذارآگ رنگدعوت کھاناآواز دینافریقکھان کھلاناتغلب کرناچہل پہلثابت قدم رہناغلام بناناگلے سے اتارنادوپہرکاکھاناگزرناغِذائيَت مُہيّا کرنااڑا دينابے ترتیبیشیر خوارخُوشی کی تَقريب ...
Idioms with the word Feast in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Feast
What are the meanings of Feast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Feast in Urdu are کھانا کھانا - khaana khaana, جشن منانا - jashn manaana, کھانا - khaana, کھلانا - khilaana, دعوت - dawat, عید - Eid, جشن - jashn, جیمنا - Jeemna, دعوت کھانا - dawat khaana, بھوجن کرنا and ضَيافَت - Zayafat. To understand how would you translate the word Feast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Feast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Feast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Feast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Feast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Feast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Feast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by feast?
Meanings of feast are کھانا کھانا - khaana khaana, جشن منانا - jashn manaana, کھانا - khaana, کھلانا - khilaana, دعوت - dawat, عید - Eid, جشن - jashn, جیمنا - Jeemna, دعوت کھانا - dawat khaana, بھوجن کرنا and ضَيافَت - Zayafat
Whats the definition of feast?
Definition of the feast are
- something experienced with great delight
- an elaborate party (often outdoors)
What is the synonym of feast?
Synonym of word feast are grub, regale, endure, dandle, foodism, eating, celebrate, embezzle, charm, cuisines
What are the idioms with the word feast?
Here are the idioms with the word feast in them.
- He that is angry at a feast is rude
- Merry is the feast making till we come to the reckoning
- To invite one and feast another
- Who lets his wife go to every feast and his horse drink at every waterhall neither have good wife nor good horse
What are the idioms related to feast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word feast.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- A day after the fair
- Alike every day makes a clout on sunday
- Christmas comes but once a year
- Either caesar or nobody
What are the quotes with word feast?
Here are the quotes with the word feast in them
- We are celebrating the feast of the Eternal Birth which God the Father has borne and never ceases to bear in all eternity... But if it takes not place in me, what avails it? Everything lies in this, that it should take place in me. — Meister Eckhart
- The year 2008 was a reminder to those who had forgotten that there is such a thing as history and that the cycle of famine and feast in commerce, first identified in antiquity and well understood in the Middle Ages, was not suddenly abolished in modern times. — James Buchan
- Marriage is a feast where the grace is sometimes better than the dinner. — Charles Caleb Colton
- I don't need a holiday or a feast to feel grateful for my children, the sun, the moon, the roof over my head, music, and laughter, but I like to take this time to take the path of thanks less traveled. — Paula Poundstone