Grasp meanings in Urdu
Grasp meanings in Urdu are گرفت کرنا, قبضہ, پنجہ, چنگل, تھامنا, پکڑ, ادراک, قبضہ کرنا, گہنا, قابو کرنا, پکڑنا, پھندا, سمجھنا, دخل, عبور, قابو, کھپچی, کولی, گرفت Grasp in Urdu. More meanings of grasp, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Grasp.
- (noun) : understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- (verb) : get the meaning of something
- (noun) : the act of grasping
- (noun) : the limit of capability
- (verb) : hold firmly
- (noun) : an intellectual hold or understanding
I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don't believe it exists. I've felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist.
More words related to the meanings of Grasp
More words from Urdu related to Grasp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grasp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلشزیر تسلط کرنااچانک حملہروئ سے بنولے نکالناسمجھ دارآمد و رفتافراط سےروکنارائےچپٹناگھوڑا جوتنابرد بارزیوردھوکاخوشحالہاتھا پائ کرنازورسبب بتانادھابابے بس کرناریافت کرناحلقہملکیتلپکنادلکشدباناقیادت کرناحاصل کرناجرحقوت مدرکہتجاوُزقابنبھانابُوجھجائیداد مقبوضہچلناپتہ چلانااپنے واسطے رکھنا لیناعام ہوناکمالگمانپاؤں کا پنجہمعتدل کرنافریقاُوپَر سے جانے کا راستہحصہ موضعمروڑاعتدال پسندتاککھپچی بھرناموٹھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grasp
What are the meanings of Grasp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grasp in Urdu are کھپچی - khapachchi, سمجھنا - samajhna, پنجہ - panjah, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, گرفت - giraft, عبور - ubuur, ادراک - idraak, پکڑنا - pakarna, قبضہ - qabzah, پھندا - phanda, پکڑ - pakar, گہنا - gaehna, کولی - Koli, چنگل - chungal, دخل - dakhl, گرفت کرنا, قابو کرنا - qaabu karna, قابو - qaabu and تھامنا - thaamna. To understand how would you translate the word Grasp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grasp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grasp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grasp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grasp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grasp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grasp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grasp?
Meanings of grasp are کھپچی - khapachchi, سمجھنا - samajhna, پنجہ - panjah, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, گرفت - giraft, عبور - ubuur, ادراک - idraak, پکڑنا - pakarna, قبضہ - qabzah, پھندا - phanda, پکڑ - pakar, گہنا - gaehna, کولی - Koli, چنگل - chungal, دخل - dakhl, گرفت کرنا, قابو کرنا - qaabu karna, قابو - qaabu and تھامنا - thaamna
Whats the definition of grasp?
Definition of the grasp are
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- get the meaning of something
- the act of grasping
- the limit of capability
- hold firmly
- an intellectual hold or understanding
What is the synonym of grasp?
Synonym of word grasp are splinter, perceptibly, clutch, smug, hold, obturation, ingrates, cop, nous, grabs
What are the idioms related to grasp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grasp.
- The world is a net the more we stir in it the more we are entangled
- To have at one fingure ends
- To have at one's fingure's ends
- To have at ones fingures ends
- Bind the sack before it be full
What are the quotes with word grasp?
Here are the quotes with the word grasp in them
- The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. — Doug Larson
- I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don't believe it exists. I've felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist. — Thor Heyerdahl
- Postmodernism surely requires an even greater grasp of symbolism, as it's increasingly an art of gesture alone. — Andrew Eldritch
- Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control. — Jack Henry Abbott