Gratefully meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gratefully.
- (adverb) : with appreciation; in a grateful manner
- (adverb) : in a thankful manner; with thanks
Idiom related to the meaning of Gratefully
What are the meanings of Gratefully in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gratefully in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Gratefully in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gratefully or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gratefully synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gratefully. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gratefully in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gratefully in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gratefully with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gratefully?
شکر گزاری سے, ممنونی سے, احسان مندی سے
Whats the definition of gratefully?
Definition of the gratefully are
- with appreciation; in a grateful manner
- in a thankful manner; with thanks
What are the idioms related to gratefully?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gratefully.
- The public pays with ingratitude
What are the quotes with word gratefully?
Here are the quotes with the word gratefully in them
- The part which American friendship played in helping us to win the freedom we enjoy in this part of Ireland has been gratefully recognized and acknowledged by our people. — Eamon de Valera
- Poetry is the most subtle of the literary arts, and students grow more ingenious by the year at avoiding it. If they can nip around Milton, duck under Blake and collapse gratefully into the arms of Jane Austen, a lot of them will. — Terry Eagleton