Heavens meanings in Urdu
Heavens meanings in Urdu is جنت Heavens in Urdu. More meanings of heavens, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Heavens.
- (noun) : the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
That feeds anger, and I mean when we went and at last thank heavens got towards peace in Northern Ireland we went for justice within Northern Ireland as well as using security well, as well as a political settlement, but surely that is the lesson.
But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy.
More words from Urdu related to Heavens
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heavens meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Heavens in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Heavens
What are the meanings of Heavens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heavens in Urdu is جنت - jannat. To understand how would you translate the word Heavens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heavens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heavens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heavens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heavens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heavens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heavens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heavens?
Meaning of heavens is جنت - jannat
Whats the definition of heavens?
Definition of the heavens are
- the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
What is the synonym of heavens?
Synonym of word heavens are faradise, paradise, paradisean, heaven, eden
What are the idioms with the word heavens?
Here are the idioms with the word heavens in them.
- Though the heavens be glorious yet they are not all stars
What are the idioms related to heavens?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heavens.
- El dorabo
- Land of the leal
- The laud of the leal
- Fool paradise
- Gold goes in at any gate except heaven's
What are the quotes with word heavens?
Here are the quotes with the word heavens in them
- That feeds anger, and I mean when we went and at last thank heavens got towards peace in Northern Ireland we went for justice within Northern Ireland as well as using security well, as well as a political settlement, but surely that is the lesson. — Clare Short
- Who among us has never looked up into the heavens on a starlit night, lost in wonder at the vastness of space and the beauty of the stars? — Jeb Bush
- But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy. — James Nasmyth
- For myself, if I am to stake all I have and hope to be upon anything, I will venture it upon the abounding fullness of God - upon the assurance that, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways higher than our ways, and His thoughts than our thoughts. — Henry Norris Russell