Paradise meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Paradise.
- (noun) : any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- (noun) : (Christianity) the abode of righteous souls after death
For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for.
More words from Urdu related to Paradise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Paradise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Paradise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Paradise
What are the meanings of Paradise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Paradise in Urdu are فردوس - firdaus and جنت - jannat. To understand how would you translate the word Paradise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Paradise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Paradise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Paradise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Paradise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Paradise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Paradise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by paradise?
Meanings of paradise are فردوس - firdaus and جنت - jannat
Whats the definition of paradise?
Definition of the paradise are
- any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- (Christianity) the abode of righteous souls after death
What is the synonym of paradise?
Synonym of word paradise are heaven, eden, paradisean, faradise, heavens
What are the idioms with the word paradise?
Here are the idioms with the word paradise in them.
- The earthly paradise and hell lie in the word woman
What are the idioms related to paradise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word paradise.
- El dorabo
- Land of the leal
- The laud of the leal
- Fool paradise
- Gold goes in at any gate except heaven's
What are the quotes with word paradise?
Here are the quotes with the word paradise in them
- Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors. — George Santayana
- Our notion of the perfect society embraces the family as its center and ornament, and this paradise is not secure until children appear to animate and complete the picture. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. — Marco Rubio
- When government disappears, it's not as if paradise will take its place. When governments are gone, other interests will take their place. — Lawrence Lessig