Her meanings in Urdu
|He comes here||وہ یہاں آتا ہے|
|He is not here||وہ یہاں نہیں ہے|
|I can give her that||میں وہ (چیز) اسے دے سکتا ہوں|
|I can put it there||میں اسے وہاں رکھ سکتا ہوں|
|She goes there||وہ اس جگہ جاتی ہے|
|They avoid her||وہ اسے نظر انداز کرتے ہیں|
|They entered here||وہ یہاں گھستے تھے|
|They sat there||وہ اس جگہ بیٹھتے تھے|
|They will punish her||وہ اسے سزا دیں گے|
|We fled from there||وہاں سے ہم بھاگ جاتے تھے|
|Where do you live?||آپ کہاں رہتے ہیں؟|
|Where is he?||وہ کہاں ہے؟|
More words from Urdu related to Her
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Her meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Her in it
What are the meanings of Her in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Her in Urdu is اس کا - us ka. To understand how would you translate the word Her in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Her or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Her synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Her. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Her in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Her in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Her with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by her?
Meaning of her is اس کا - us ka
Whats the definition of her?
Definition of the her are
What is the synonym of her?
Synonym of word her are its, his
What are the idioms with the word her?
Here are the idioms with the word her in them.
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
- A woman's hair is long her tongue is longer
- An obedient wife commands her husband
- Every bird must hatch her own egg
- Fortune gives her hand to a bold man
What are the quotes with word her?
Here are the quotes with the word her in them
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. — Robert Frost
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. — Oscar Wilde
- A woman telling her true age is like a buyer confiding his final price to an Armenian rug dealer. — Mignon McLaughlin
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world. — Carl Sandburg
How to use her in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use her in a sentence.
- He comes here — وہ یہاں آتا ہے
- He is not here — وہ یہاں نہیں ہے
- I can give her that — میں وہ (چیز) اسے دے سکتا ہوں
- I can put it there — میں اسے وہاں رکھ سکتا ہوں
- She goes there — وہ اس جگہ جاتی ہے