Hysteria meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hysteria.
- (noun) : state of violent mental agitation
- (noun) : excessive or uncontrollable fear
- (noun) : neurotic disorder characterized by violent emotional outbreaks and disturbances of sensory and motor functions
It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
More words related to the meanings of Hysteria
More words from Urdu related to Hysteria
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hysteria meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Hysteria in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hysteria in Urdu are ہیجان - haejaan, دیوانگی - diiwangi and امتناع - imtenaa. To understand how would you translate the word Hysteria in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hysteria or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hysteria synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hysteria. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hysteria in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hysteria in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hysteria with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hysteria?
Meanings of hysteria are ہیجان - haejaan, دیوانگی - diiwangi and امتناع - imtenaa
Whats the definition of hysteria?
Definition of the hysteria are
- state of violent mental agitation
- excessive or uncontrollable fear
- neurotic disorder characterized by violent emotional outbreaks and disturbances of sensory and motor functions
What is the synonym of hysteria?
Synonym of word hysteria are irritation, lunacy, hotness, erotomania, injunct, emotion, entrancement, restraint, arousal, craziness
What are the idioms related to hysteria?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hysteria.
- Organic sensation
What are the quotes with word hysteria?
Here are the quotes with the word hysteria in them
- Whatever hysteria exists is inflamed by mystery, suspicion and secrecy. Hard and exact facts will cool it. — Elia Kazan
- It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- In fact, because of this deep desire for peace, the ruling class leaders of this land, from 1945 on, stepped up the hysteria and propaganda to drive into American minds the false notion that danger threatened them from the East. — Paul Robeson