I've meanings in Urdu
I've meanings in Urdu is میں نے I've in Urdu. More meanings of i've, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us - no matter what our age or background or walk of life - each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation.
Idiom related to the meaning of I've
What are the meanings of I've in Urdu?
Meanings of the word I've in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word I've in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to I've or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered I've synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word I've. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use I've in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say I've in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of I've with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by i've?
Whats the definition of i've?
Definition of the i've are
What are the idioms related to i've?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word i've.
- I have saved the bird in my bosom
What are the quotes with word i've?
Here are the quotes with the word i've in them
- I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age. — Charlie Sheen
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. — Rodney Dangerfield
- And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us - no matter what our age or background or walk of life - each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation. — Michelle Obama
- I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary. — Billy Joel