Immediacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Immediacy.
- (noun) : lack of an intervening or mediating agency
- (noun) : the quickness of action or occurrence
- (noun) : immediate intuitive awareness
More words from Urdu related to Immediacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immediacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Immediacy
What are the meanings of Immediacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immediacy in Urdu are بے تعلق - bey taalluq, فوری پن - fauri pan and بے واسطہ - bey waastah. To understand how would you translate the word Immediacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immediacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immediacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immediacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immediacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immediacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immediacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immediacy?
Meanings of immediacy are بے تعلق - bey taalluq, فوری پن - fauri pan and بے واسطہ - bey waastah
Whats the definition of immediacy?
Definition of the immediacy are
- lack of an intervening or mediating agency
- the quickness of action or occurrence
- immediate intuitive awareness
What is the synonym of immediacy?
Synonym of word immediacy are unconnected, uncommitted, unattached, secluded, neutral, disinterested, immediateness, uninterested
What are the idioms related to immediacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immediacy.
- All things are good untried
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
- Once in ten years one man hath need of another
- A rope of sand
What are the quotes with word immediacy?
Here are the quotes with the word immediacy in them
- People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There's an immediacy of this day and age that doesn't lend itself to being committed to anything. — Emily Blunt
- You hear the best stories from ordinary people. That sense of immediacy is more real to me than a lot of writerly, literary-type crafted stories. I want that immediacy when I read a novel. — Chuck Palahniuk
- Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities in life. It helps you to live a less trivial life. — Sogyal Rinpoche
- The immediacy of mystic experience simply means that we know God just as we know other objects. God is not a mathematical entity or a system of concepts mutually related to one another and having no reference to experience. — Muhammad Iqbal