Neutral meanings in Urdu
Neutral meanings in Urdu are اپکشی, بے تعلق, بے سروکار, بے غرض, الگ, تعدیلی, غیر جانب دار شخص, بے غرض آدمی, جو کسی کا طرفدار نہ ہو, غیر جانب دار, مخالفین سے علیحدہ Neutral in Urdu. More meanings of neutral, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Neutral.
- (adjective) : having no hue
- (noun) : one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- (adjective satellite) : lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
- (adjective satellite) : not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- (adjective satellite) : having no net electric charge
- (adjective) : possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- (adjective satellite) : having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem, we are now beginning to see the changes in policy that are needed.
More words related to the meanings of Neutral
More words from Urdu related to Neutral
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Neutral meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیچھےواضحمستخُود مُختاربے واسطہمجردجاؤالگ تھلگمستثنیٰمختلفبیانخود مختارمنفردجھولابے پچگوشہ گیرغیر حاضردونوں میں سے کوئی نہیںانصاف کابے غرضغیر وابستہ بناناگوشَہ گيرخاصسرد مہربے تکلففوری پنواحدچلوفرق کرنابے میلممتازآسودہآزادبھر بھرابے طرف داربے نفسدور پارجنس مشترکبے تعصببے تعلقانفرادیغیر مطابقہٹا ہوامجرَدکچاکھرادورعضوغیر شادی شدہپرے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Neutral
What are the meanings of Neutral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Neutral in Urdu are بے غرض - bey gharaz, الگ - alag, غیر جانب دار - ghaer jaanib daar, اپکشی - Aapkashi, بے تعلق - bey taalluq and بے سروکار. To understand how would you translate the word Neutral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Neutral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Neutral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Neutral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Neutral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Neutral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Neutral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by neutral?
Meanings of neutral are بے غرض - bey gharaz, الگ - alag, غیر جانب دار - ghaer jaanib daar, اپکشی - Aapkashi, بے تعلق - bey taalluq and بے سروکار
Whats the definition of neutral?
Definition of the neutral are
- having no hue
- one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
- not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- having no net electric charge
- possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
What is the synonym of neutral?
Synonym of word neutral are selflessly, disinterested, impartial, separated, damselfish, apart, separate, selfless, unconnected, parted
What are the idioms related to neutral?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word neutral.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Every shoe fits not every foot
- Pincer movement
- Turn aside
What are the quotes with word neutral?
Here are the quotes with the word neutral in them
- We all drive differently and have different styles. For me I need a car I can develop beneath me and feel comfortable in. If the car feels neutral and unbalanced it doesn't work for me. — Jenson Button
- Time is neutral and does not change things. With courage and initiative, leaders change things. — Jesse Jackson
- I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem, we are now beginning to see the changes in policy that are needed. — Al Gore
- Your body must become familiar with its death - in all its possible forms and degrees - as a self-evident, imminent, and emotionally neutral step on the way towards the goal you have found worthy of your life. — Dag Hammarskjold