Disinterested meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disinterested.
- (adjective satellite) : unaffected by self-interest
Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness.
More words related to the meanings of Disinterested
More words from Urdu related to Disinterested
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disinterested meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خود سرمنصفلاتعلقچلونااہلبے ربطبد لحاظخصی جانورصاففرق کرناقوائے مختلفہنا پابَندسستدور پارغیر جانب دارچھڑابے فکرعضو یا شاخ لگاناناجنسغیر جانب دار شخصجُداکِنارَہ گيرانفرادیپیٹ بھرادورعادلانہبے مطلبپرےجواب دہی سے بریمستثنیٰمستغنی المزاجبے جنسمشہورعلیحدہ کَرناآزاد منشفارغپھس پھساہٹوبے وسیلگیبے لگاؤمستسہل انگارغیر متشابہالگ کرناغیر محفُوظبے سمتالگ ہو جانے والاکھاتا پیتاالگبے پچ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Disinterested
|Rub shoulders||سوشل تعلق ہونا|
|Take up with||تعلق پیدا کرنا|
|Make up to||دوستانہ تعلق بنانا۔ کمی پوری کرنا|
What are the meanings of Disinterested in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disinterested in Urdu are الگ - alag, بے غرض - bey gharaz, بے تعلق - bey taalluq, بے پروا and بے سروکار. To understand how would you translate the word Disinterested in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disinterested or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disinterested synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disinterested. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disinterested in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disinterested in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disinterested with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disinterested?
Meanings of disinterested are الگ - alag, بے غرض - bey gharaz, بے تعلق - bey taalluq, بے پروا and بے سروکار
Whats the definition of disinterested?
Definition of the disinterested are
- unaffected by self-interest
What is the synonym of disinterested?
Synonym of word disinterested are excluded, secess, prideless, distinct, seceded, unselfishly, away, allative, unselfish, aloof
What are the idioms related to disinterested?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disinterested.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Penny wise and pound foolish
- Covetousness is generally incurable
- Lust for life
What are the quotes with word disinterested?
Here are the quotes with the word disinterested in them
- Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals love, an abject intercourse between tyrants and slaves. — Oliver Goldsmith
- Useless knowledge can be made directly contributory to a force of sound and disinterested public opinion. — Albert J. Nock
- I am very proud to come back, to speak on the disinterested effort we have made and I believe that, with all due respect, that the decisions we made, when we turned our final report over to President Johnson, will stand in history. — John Sherman Cooper