Instead meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Instead.
- (adverb) : on the contrary
- (adverb) : in place of, or as an alternative to
Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going.
But it seems that the judging maybe they shouldn't at least see the practices all week long. That can taint the way they go into the judging and the outlook of what's going to happen, instead of just watching those four minutes and judging on those minutes alone.
More words from Urdu related to Instead
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instead meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مبادلہپاداشپگارکی جگہجزابھرناتبادلہہرجانہنائببدلمکافاتادا کر ناکفارہمقامبدیبدلناتَلافی کا عمَلتنخواہ دیناخم یازہبدلہچکاناکوئی بے تکاذ اتی عیبادل بدل کرنااَجَردہاڑیعیب æeybبدلےعوضدینافداعوض êwazعلتقائم مقاماجریافتجرمانہجگہبرائیمتبادلتلافیبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناقصاصبجائےشرارتتبدیل کرنابَدلامعاوضہ دیناشرواسطےپلٹا ...
Idiom with the word Instead in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Instead
What are the meanings of Instead in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instead in Urdu are عوض êwaz, عوض - ewaz, بجائے - bajaa ey and بدلے - badley. To understand how would you translate the word Instead in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instead or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instead synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instead. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instead in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instead in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instead with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instead?
Meanings of instead are عوض êwaz, عوض - ewaz, بجائے - bajaa ey and بدلے - badley
Whats the definition of instead?
Definition of the instead are
- on the contrary
- in place of, or as an alternative to
What is the synonym of instead?
Synonym of word instead are retribution, compensation, retaliation, replacement, exchange, ersatz, vice, lieu, substitute, on behalf of
What are the idioms with the word instead?
Here are the idioms with the word instead in them.
- Do not give me words instead of meal
What are the idioms related to instead?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instead.
- Love is the true price of love
- Title onerous
- For one good deed a hundred ill deeds should be overlooked
- For the life of him
- If slightedlight the slight and love the slighter
What are the quotes with word instead?
Here are the quotes with the word instead in them
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. — Charles Stanley
- But it seems that the judging maybe they shouldn't at least see the practices all week long. That can taint the way they go into the judging and the outlook of what's going to happen, instead of just watching those four minutes and judging on those minutes alone. — Nancy Kerrigan
- It's amazing how fast generations lose sight of other generations. One of the first things the young composers who come to work with me say is that they want to write music people will like, instead of gaining their credentials by being rejected by the audience. — Carlisle Floyd