Compensation meanings in Urdu
Compensation meanings in Urdu are بَدلا, تَلافی کا عمَل, تلافی, مکافات, اجر, جزا, عوض, پلٹا, بدلہ, ہرجانہ, عوض êwaz, پاداش, اَجَر Compensation in Urdu. More meanings of compensation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Compensation.
- (noun) : something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- (noun) : (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
- (noun) : the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
More words related to the meanings of Compensation
More words from Urdu related to Compensation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compensation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مقامنجاتلازوالبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناپچھلے پاؤں پھرناکَھرامکافاتقدرلوٹضبطیمشاہرہلحاظسزابیلگریزہرجانہمسلسلپچھاڑناپیچھے ہٹناانتالٹاناگت کاعہد کرنااحترامگردشحظبدلنانقصانرجعتتقرریحریفضرر دینادرہم برہم کرنادرستیجاویدمعاوضہ دیناپھر جاناکمال کاانتقامنتائجالٹناجرمانہنمرہعطاانعام دیناانعاماڑاندھوکاناقابل شکستازلی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Compensation
|To heap coals of fire on the head||بدی کا بدلہ نیکی سے دینا|
|To pay one back||ادلے کا بدلہ|
|Vengeance is mild justice||بدلہ لینا ادنیٰ درجے کا انصاف ہے|
What are the meanings of Compensation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compensation in Urdu are جزا - jaza, ہرجانہ - har jaanah, بدلہ - badlah, تلافی - talaafi, عوض - ewaz, مکافات - makaafaat, پلٹا - palta, عوض êwaz, پاداش - paa daash and اجر - ajr. To understand how would you translate the word Compensation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compensation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compensation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compensation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compensation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compensation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compensation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compensation?
Meanings of compensation are جزا - jaza, ہرجانہ - har jaanah, بدلہ - badlah, تلافی - talaafi, عوض - ewaz, مکافات - makaafaat, پلٹا - palta, عوض êwaz, پاداش - paa daash and اجر - ajr
Whats the definition of compensation?
Definition of the compensation are
- something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
- the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
What is the synonym of compensation?
Synonym of word compensation are repayment, forfeit, recompensement, consideration, lieu, payment, recompense, fine, avenage, consound
What are the idioms related to compensation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compensation.
- Sow good work and thou shalt reap gladness
- He hath tied a knot with his tongue that he cannot untie with all his teeth
- He who repents having sinned is almost innocent
- Love is the true price of love
- Make amends
What are the quotes with word compensation?
Here are the quotes with the word compensation in them
- The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. — Soren Kierkegaard
- A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. — Roald Dahl
- Forgetfulness - a gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for their destitution of conscience. — Ambrose Bierce