Juxtaposition meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Juxtaposition.
- (noun) : the act of positioning close together (or side by side)
- (noun) : a side-by-side position
I love my parents. But I'm almost 28 and it's not fun to be asked, 'What are you doing today? What do you want for dinner? When are you going to be home?' It just makes you feel like a kid. It's this juxtaposition of feeling annoyed and really lucky to have people who love you so much.
I think it would be a lot easier if I said, 'I feel like a dude,' but I was raised by a southern mom, so I know how to put on lipstick and walk in heels and rock that look. It's exactly that juxtaposition that confuses people.
More words related to the meanings of Juxtaposition
More words from Urdu related to Juxtaposition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Juxtaposition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آمنا سامنامشابہتقرابت دارییک جہتیقرابتلنگوٹارجع کرناوصلانجمادپہنچنے کی صلاحیتہمسایگیعلاقہخلا ملاپاس پہنچناایکاپڑوسربطانظاماضافہساکنرکاوٹمقابلہاتصال اجزانسبتدخولناطہذاتیعنقریب آنا یا ہوناچسپیدگینواحلگاوٴربط ضبطبدلسکیڑروبروئیتقرباشتراکشمولبستگیقریبیآمدضمنیتدسترسمِلا ہوا عِلاقہناتے داریسابقہپاس آناکوتاہیسامناجگہ ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Juxtaposition
What are the meanings of Juxtaposition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Juxtaposition in Urdu are پیوستگی - peywastagi, تقابل - taqaabul, نزدیکی - nazdiiki, آمنا سامنا - aamna saamna and قربت - qurbat. To understand how would you translate the word Juxtaposition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Juxtaposition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Juxtaposition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Juxtaposition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Juxtaposition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Juxtaposition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Juxtaposition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by juxtaposition?
Meanings of juxtaposition are پیوستگی - peywastagi, تقابل - taqaabul, نزدیکی - nazdiiki, آمنا سامنا - aamna saamna and قربت - qurbat
Whats the definition of juxtaposition?
Definition of the juxtaposition are
- the act of positioning close together (or side by side)
- a side-by-side position
What is the synonym of juxtaposition?
Synonym of word juxtaposition are imporosity, comparing, cohesion, collating, contiguity, collaterality, affinities, vicinity, proximity, showdown
What are the idioms related to juxtaposition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word juxtaposition.
- Nearest the king nearest the strife
What are the quotes with word juxtaposition?
Here are the quotes with the word juxtaposition in them
- I've always been fascinated with the juxtaposition of technology in music, not only in recording, but in the keyboard. It's amazing the way you can apply technology to an art form. — Geoff Downes
- I love my parents. But I'm almost 28 and it's not fun to be asked, 'What are you doing today? What do you want for dinner? When are you going to be home?' It just makes you feel like a kid. It's this juxtaposition of feeling annoyed and really lucky to have people who love you so much. — Jonah Hill
- I think it would be a lot easier if I said, 'I feel like a dude,' but I was raised by a southern mom, so I know how to put on lipstick and walk in heels and rock that look. It's exactly that juxtaposition that confuses people. — Saskia de Brauw
- I would like to do something dark or small. I love independent films. I love emotional scenes. I love people who are struggling with something. I think it's just the juxtaposition to my incredibly happy, positive demeanor. — Shailene Woodley