Approach meanings in Urdu
Approach meanings in Urdu are قرب, عنقریب آنا یا ہونا, آ لگنا, پاس پہنچنا, پہنچنا, قریب آنا, پاس آنا, نزدیک آنا, نزدیکی, یاد دلانا, رجع کرنا, رسائ, آمد آمد, آمد Approach in Urdu. More meanings of approach, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Approach.
- (noun) : a way of entering or leaving
- (noun) : the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- (noun) : a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
- (noun) : ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- (noun) : a close approximation
- (noun) : the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- (noun) : the event of one object coming closer to another
- (noun) : the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing
- (noun) : a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- (verb) : move towards
- (verb) : make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
- (verb) : come near in time
- (verb) : come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character
- (verb) : begin to deal with
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words related to the meanings of Approach
More words from Urdu related to Approach
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Approach meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پہنچدھورےمقامی قربآمدبال بال بچناپھل دینااتصالحاصلنجیفوری پننازل ہونادوش با دوشدیکھنافکر کرنامشابہتنزدیکیبے تکلفمحصولکوتاہیگرد و نواحظہورملناجامہتاکید کرنامال آمدنیراہگزارہقریبمانناپَہُنچناقریب پہنچناتابع کرناواردفائدہ زراعتلنگوٹامطلبصدریفکردیکھتے جانامتحیر ہونااطرافآمدپاس یا دھورے آنااپجربطبناناعرقحاصل کرناعطا کرناکھٹکھٹانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Approach
|The candle before lights better than the candle behind||آگے کی روشنی سے پیچھے کی روشنی زیادہ کار آمد ہوتی ہے|
|The sweetest sound is praise||خوشامد ہر کہ خوش آمد|
What are the meanings of Approach in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Approach in Urdu are رسائ - rasaa i, پہنچنا - pahonchna, آمد - aamad, نزدیکی - nazdiiki, قریب آنا - qariib aana, قرب - qurb, پاس آنا - paas aana, نزدیک آنا - nazdiik aana and یاد دلانا - yaad dilaana. To understand how would you translate the word Approach in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Approach or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Approach synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Approach. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Approach in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Approach in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Approach with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by approach?
Meanings of approach are رسائ - rasaa i, پہنچنا - pahonchna, آمد - aamad, نزدیکی - nazdiiki, قریب آنا - qariib aana, قرب - qurb, پاس آنا - paas aana, نزدیک آنا - nazdiik aana and یاد دلانا - yaad dilaana
Whats the definition of approach?
Definition of the approach are
- a way of entering or leaving
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- a close approximation
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- the event of one object coming closer to another
- the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- move towards
- make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
- come near in time
- come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character
- begin to deal with
What is the synonym of approach?
Synonym of word approach are resourcefulness, reach, visit, gremial, exudation, attain, coming, closeness, admission, arrive
What are the idioms related to approach?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word approach.
- Had like
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Marked with a t
- Off one's feed
- To look pale be fore
What are the quotes with word approach?
Here are the quotes with the word approach in them
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. — Mark Twain
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- There's no way to approach anything in an objective way. We're completely subjective our view of the world is completely controlled by who we are as human beings, as men or women, by our age, our history, our profession, by the state of the world. — Charlie Kaufman