Intimacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Intimacy.
- (noun) : a feeling of being intimate and belonging together
- (noun) : close or warm friendship
- (noun) : a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone.
But one of the hardest things for me to do was to access anger. I could do it on stage. But when I did it on film it was hard for me. That probably has to do with the intimacy of film. And my own personal issues with expressing anger. So I had to learn how to do that.
More words related to the meanings of Intimacy
More words from Urdu related to Intimacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intimacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قرینہدوش با دوشپيٹھبرجستگیچاہسکیڑجگہشفقتُپانی کا جگصاف گوئعلاقہمترتائیمذاکرہتنصیباقرار نامہدوستپاس پڑوسالفتمواصلاتقرب و جوارربطسابقآگمیل جولمعاہدہرابطسابقہبے تکلفیپیارکوتاہییکسانیچاہتعلاوہ ازیںمیل ملاپرضامندیپُر خلوص برتاوٴلگایا ہوا پوداپیچھےباریابیجِگری دوستماقبلانسقرابہمقامی قربلگاوٴموافقعاشقیربط ضبطوفاقآشنائی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intimacy
What are the meanings of Intimacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intimacy in Urdu are قربت - qurbat, دوستی - dosti, سابقہ - saabiqah, ربط ضبط - rabt zabt, لگاوٹ - lagaawat and بے تکلفی - bey takallufi. To understand how would you translate the word Intimacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intimacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intimacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intimacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intimacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intimacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intimacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intimacy?
Meanings of intimacy are قربت - qurbat, دوستی - dosti, سابقہ - saabiqah, ربط ضبط - rabt zabt, لگاوٹ - lagaawat and بے تکلفی - bey takallufi
Whats the definition of intimacy?
Definition of the intimacy are
- a feeling of being intimate and belonging together
- close or warm friendship
- a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
What is the synonym of intimacy?
Synonym of word intimacy are closeness, buddys, previous, affinity, buddy, friendship, accessibility, interdeal, foregone, juxtaposition
What are the idioms related to intimacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intimacy.
- Nearest the king nearest the strife
- It's poor friendship that needs to be constantly bought
- A friend is never known till one has need
- A friendly gesture
- A hedge between keeps frienship green
What are the quotes with word intimacy?
Here are the quotes with the word intimacy in them
- If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles - you're lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers you're brother and sister. That's what intimacy is, if you're with your soulmate. — Cate Blanchett
- Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone. — Deborah Tannen
- But one of the hardest things for me to do was to access anger. I could do it on stage. But when I did it on film it was hard for me. That probably has to do with the intimacy of film. And my own personal issues with expressing anger. So I had to learn how to do that. — Ellen Barkin
- Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. — Rollo May