Kite meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Kite.
- (noun) : any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- (noun) : plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
- (noun) : a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- (noun) : a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- (verb) : get credit or money by using a bad check
- (verb) : increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- (verb) : fly a kite
- (verb) : soar or fly like a kite
More words from Urdu related to Kite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Kite
What are the meanings of Kite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kite in Urdu are پتنگ - patang, چیل - chiil and گڈی - gaddi. To understand how would you translate the word Kite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kite?
Meanings of kite are پتنگ - patang, چیل - chiil and گڈی - gaddi
Whats the definition of kite?
Definition of the kite are
- any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
- a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- get credit or money by using a bad check
- increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- fly a kite
- soar or fly like a kite
What is the synonym of kite?
Synonym of word kite are moth, puttock, pariah kite, eagle, goodie, gaddi, sheaf, bundle, kited
What are the idioms related to kite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kite.
- No carrion will kill a crow
- Old birds are not caught with chaff
- People who are too sharp cut their own fingers
- Positive men are oftenest in error
- The camel desiring to have horns lost even his ears
What are the quotes with word kite?
Here are the quotes with the word kite in them
- True courage is like a kite a contrary wind raises it higher. — John Petit Senn
- Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. — Lauren Bacall