Bundle meanings in Urdu
Bundle meanings in Urdu are پشتارا, مٹھا, گٹھا, گڈی, اوپر تلے پھینکنا, گٹھا بنانا, گٹھری باندھنا, بنڈل, بستہ, بقچہ, پلندا, پوٹلی, مُٹھڑی, گٹھڑی Bundle in Urdu. More meanings of bundle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Bundle.
- (noun) : a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- (noun) : a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- (verb) : make into a bundle
- (verb) : sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- (verb) : compress into a wad
- (verb) : gather or cause to gather into a cluster
You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing.
More words related to the meanings of Bundle
More words from Urdu related to Bundle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bundle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زغنلائمپلندابستہبھرنلسونتپڑیاسفری تھیلاڈھیرپنبہبوجھگنجہڑبڑی کرناپتنگغافلڈبیاتھیلیتوڑہلچلجہیز کا سامانچوناانبارنوالہپلاپشتارا باندھناانبوہکن کوابےخبرگٹھڑیجھولادودھ کا پانیافراتفریچاچھشیلمتھوکبندوق کی ڈاٹثقلکھیپگڈ مڈ ہوناجھولیبےپرواپیکٹزیر بار کرناچھاچھابتریچیللیموںاژدہامرکھنا یا بند رکھناڈاٹ بنانا ...
What are the meanings of Bundle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bundle in Urdu are گٹھا - gattha, بنڈل - Bundle, گڈی - gaddi, بستہ - Basta, مٹھا - muttha, بقچہ - Buqch, پلندا - pulanda, پوٹلی - potli, گٹھڑی - Ghattri, پشتارا - pushtaara and گٹھا بنانا - gattha banaana. To understand how would you translate the word Bundle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bundle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bundle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bundle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bundle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bundle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bundle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bundle?
Meanings of bundle are گٹھا - gattha, بنڈل - Bundle, گڈی - gaddi, بستہ - Basta, مٹھا - muttha, بقچہ - Buqch, پلندا - pulanda, پوٹلی - potli, گٹھڑی - Ghattri, پشتارا - pushtaara and گٹھا بنانا - gattha banaana
Whats the definition of bundle?
Definition of the bundle are
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- make into a bundle
- sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- compress into a wad
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
What is the synonym of bundle?
Synonym of word bundle are stelliform, bundling, goodie, bundle up, gaddi, pack, sheaf, bag, kite, colloid
What are the idioms with the word bundle?
Here are the idioms with the word bundle in them.
- Man is a bundle of habits
What are the quotes with word bundle?
Here are the quotes with the word bundle in them
- I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience. — R.Buckminster Fuller
- You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing. — Warren Buffett
- The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late. — Ogden Nash
- A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong. — Tecumseh