Loosen up meanings in Urdu
Loosen up meanings in Urdu is کھلنا Loosen up in Urdu. More meanings of loosen up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Loosen up Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Loosen up.
- (verb) : cause to feel relaxed
- (verb) : cause to become unblocked
- (verb) : become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- (verb) : make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- (verb) : become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
Well, in our industry it's that the movies cost so much money to make they have to appeal to a broad audience. And I think that's part of what will loosen up in the future, as technology makes it cheaper, you'll be able to make films for a more selective audience. I think people will be able to make more personal movies.
More words from Urdu related to Loosen up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loosen up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بازپھوٹناابتداتوڑنابتاناٹرخاناظاہر ہوناغنچہمشتہر ہوناپھونکناعلیحدا کرناکڑکامنڈناتڑاقے کاکُھلناپھولناخوشہاگھڑناشگوفہ آناڈول ڈالناعمدہپھیلنااعلانیہ کہناکشادہوارتوڑ کر الگ کرنابھَڑَکناسوجناشگاف ڈالنامنحرف کرنابہار پر آنااُڑانادریدہشگوفےشروع کرناشگافکھولناظاہر کرناکھلاپھونکہوٹپھاڑناروٹیاں لگناکڑکناکہنامول یا بور آنااُڑا لے جانامسکناآڑیشروع ہونا ...
What are the meanings of Loosen up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loosen up in Urdu is کھلنا - khilna. To understand how would you translate the word Loosen up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loosen up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loosen up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loosen up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loosen up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loosen up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loosen up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loosen up?
Meaning of loosen up is کھلنا - khilna
Whats the definition of loosen up?
Definition of the loosen up are
- cause to feel relaxed
- cause to become unblocked
- become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
What is the synonym of loosen up?
Synonym of word loosen up are blow, diverge, unfold, divulge, crack, start, blossomless, bud, effloresce, opining
What are the quotes with word loosen up?
Here is the quote with the word loosen up in them
- Well, in our industry it's that the movies cost so much money to make they have to appeal to a broad audience. And I think that's part of what will loosen up in the future, as technology makes it cheaper, you'll be able to make films for a more selective audience. I think people will be able to make more personal movies. — Chris Wedge