Open meanings in Urdu
Open meanings in Urdu are کھلا, کھولنا, کھلنا, ظاہر, کشادہ, وا ہونا, دریدہ, وا, اگھڑنا, ہویدا, باز, وا کرنا, کاٹنا Open in Urdu. More meanings of open, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Open.
- (adjective) : (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- (adjective) : ready or willing to receive favorably
- (adjective satellite) : not requiring union membership
In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another.
More words related to the meanings of Open
More words from Urdu related to Open
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Open meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمجھا جاناپرکاش کرناکڑاکے کاخارج کرناسوجن آناراہ دینااِکَٹھبسر کرناسلجھاناناپیدا کنارعلانیہسبکدرانتی چلاناحوصلہٹوکامسلمکلاشکستفصیحغلط ٹھہرانادیکھے جانے کی قابِلمکررخفیفدگمبربڑھاناڈھیلاپھن مارناصاف گوبھڑکیلاظاہِرمُنتشر ہوناچاقو سے تراشناپرگھٹزورچٹکی لینابلاواسطہکٹائ کرناچھینیترنگفاش ہونادنبلپٹ کھولناشگوفہعُقابظاہری صورتباز کرناکسی تیز دھار شے سے کاٹنانمایاںگھونسااگھڑا ...
Idioms with the word Open in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Open
What are the meanings of Open in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Open in Urdu are کھولنا - khaulna, کاٹنا - kaatna, کھلنا - khilna, ظاہر - zaahir, باز - baaz, کھلا - khula, کشادہ - kushaadah, دریدہ - dariidah, وا کرنا - waa karna, وا - wa and ہویدا - hawaeda. To understand how would you translate the word Open in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Open or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Open synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Open. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Open in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Open in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Open with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by open?
Meanings of open are کھولنا - khaulna, کاٹنا - kaatna, کھلنا - khilna, ظاہر - zaahir, باز - baaz, کھلا - khula, کشادہ - kushaadah, دریدہ - dariidah, وا کرنا - waa karna, وا - wa and ہویدا - hawaeda
Whats the definition of open?
Definition of the open are
- (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- ready or willing to receive favorably
- not requiring union membership
What is the synonym of open?
Synonym of word open are unspell, epitomize, effloresce, chopping, unrope, evident, cleave, boil, doer, manifest
What are the idioms with the word open?
Here are the idioms with the word open in them.
- A bad bush is better than the open field
- A flatterer throat is an open sepulchre
- A flatterers throat is an open sepulchre
- A golden key open all locks
- A silver key can open an iron like
What are the idioms related to open?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word open.
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- In or out of one road
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
What are the quotes with word open?
Here are the quotes with the word open in them
- I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age. — Kim Cattrall
- In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another. — Jeff Miller
- Be open to the amazing changes which are occurring in the field that interest you. — Leigh Steinberg
- I kicked the door open, and I'm gonna hold my leg in there. I'm keeping the door open for all these amazing female singer-songwriters that are coming out. — Miranda Lambert