Melody meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Melody.
- (noun) : the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes
Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully - love, lust, longing joy, rage, fear triumph, yearning and confusion.
More words from Urdu related to Melody
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Melody meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Melody in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Melody in Urdu are آہنگ - aahang, نغمہ - naghmah and لے - laey. To understand how would you translate the word Melody in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Melody or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Melody synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Melody. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Melody in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Melody in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Melody with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by melody?
Meanings of melody are آہنگ - aahang, نغمہ - naghmah and لے - laey
Whats the definition of melody?
Definition of the melody are
- the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes
What is the synonym of melody?
Synonym of word melody are rhythm, harmony, cadence, tune, tone, song, musical note, music, tempo, air
What are the quotes with word melody?
Here are the quotes with the word melody in them
- Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully - love, lust, longing joy, rage, fear triumph, yearning and confusion. — Tony Snow
- They were singing in French, but the melody was freedom and any American could understand that. — Audie Murphy
- Asking the author of historical novels to teach you about history is like expecting the composer of a melody to provide answers about radio transmission. — Lion Feuchtwanger
- Music is the melody whose text is the world. — Arthur Schopenhauer