Harmony meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Harmony.
- (noun) : agreement of opinions
- (noun) : a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
- (noun) : compatibility in opinion and action
- (noun) : an agreeable sound property
- (noun) : the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
More words related to the meanings of Harmony
More words from Urdu related to Harmony
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harmony meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہم نسبتیناگہانیوعدہبدبختیٹھیکاداشتامتزاجوقوعہحرکت یا کام کرنے کا میلانافتادسازش کرنانَجاسَتتوافقعقیدتسمبندھبھیسموافقوصلاٹکلملاپٹکر کا شخصیگانگتمفاہمتیکساں ہونابھلا وقتاصلیتبرادریتفصیلآمیزشمثالانجمنکیچڑعہد و پیمانجرات کرناآشتیتمثیلدوستیانگیکارناپاکیمیلہم سریاوریاِنطباقایکامساوی ہوناسمتاخط و کتابتدرستیگردش تقدیرموزونی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harmony
What are the meanings of Harmony in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harmony in Urdu are میل - mail, ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, اتفاق - ittefaaq, اتحاد - ittehaad, مطابقت - mutaabiqat and آہنگ - aahang. To understand how would you translate the word Harmony in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harmony or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harmony synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harmony. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harmony in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harmony in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harmony with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harmony?
Meanings of harmony are میل - mail, ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, اتفاق - ittefaaq, اتحاد - ittehaad, مطابقت - mutaabiqat and آہنگ - aahang
Whats the definition of harmony?
Definition of the harmony are
- agreement of opinions
- a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
- compatibility in opinion and action
- an agreeable sound property
- the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
What is the synonym of harmony?
Synonym of word harmony are confluence, conformism, neighborliness, coinitial, synergises, unionises, tendency, concurrence, synergism, dross
What are the idioms related to harmony?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harmony.
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- In line
- To be at unity with
- To make things warm for one
What are the quotes with word harmony?
Here are the quotes with the word harmony in them
- Building art is a synthesis of life in materialised form. We should try to bring in under the same hat not a splintered way of thinking, but all in harmony together. — Alvar Aalto
- Art is a harmony parallel with nature. — Paul Cezanne
- Beauty is not something you can count on. Usually, when people say you are beautiful, it is when there is a harmony between the inside and the outside. — Emmanuelle Beart
- Beauty is being in harmony with what you are. — Peter Nivio Zarlenga