Merchant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Merchant.
- (noun) : a businessperson engaged in retail trade
You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we're all partially different - it's no good imposing systems on people that it doesn't suit.
More words from Urdu related to Merchant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Merchant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Merchant in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Merchant
What are the meanings of Merchant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Merchant in Urdu are سودا گر - sauda gar, تاجر - taajir and بیوپاری - beopaari. To understand how would you translate the word Merchant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Merchant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Merchant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Merchant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Merchant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Merchant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Merchant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by merchant?
Meanings of merchant are سودا گر - sauda gar, تاجر - taajir and بیوپاری - beopaari
Whats the definition of merchant?
Definition of the merchant are
- a businessperson engaged in retail trade
What is the synonym of merchant?
Synonym of word merchant are trader, tradesman, businessman, monger, dealer, bargainer
What are the idioms with the word merchant?
Here are the idioms with the word merchant in them.
- He is no merchant who always gains
What are the idioms related to merchant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word merchant.
- He is no merchant who always gains
What are the quotes with word merchant?
Here are the quotes with the word merchant in them
- A merchant who approaches business with the idea of serving the public well has nothing to fear from the competition. — James Cash Penney
- You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we're all partially different - it's no good imposing systems on people that it doesn't suit. — Damian Lewis
- The great dream merchant Disney was a success because make-believe was what everyone seemed to need in a spiritually empty land. — Arthur Erickson
- No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not work those who work with him. Don't knock your friends. Don't knock your enemies. Don't knock yourself. — Alfred Lord Tennyson