Mortifying meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mortifying.
- (adjective satellite) : causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation
- (adjective satellite) : causing awareness of your shortcomings
Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete?
More words related to the meanings of Mortifying
More words from Urdu related to Mortifying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mortifying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
میلامُتاثر ھوناپراثردکھ دائیرنجیدہنقصان دہفحشبد ذائقہپہاڑگھناؤنارَنج آوَررنج افزاقابل تاسفنجسجھیلناتھکا دینے والاالمناکآزردہمشکلکمینہاذیّت ناککارگرناگوارموذیاندوہ ناکبے آرامبدمزہپانی پھر جاناماندہ کرنے والادردا ناکغمناکشاقاگھوریکانٹوں سے بھرا ھُوامؤثرناپسندستانے والااجیرنخراببے ہودہدکھیا ہونادرد ناکتَکلیف دہبھاریدرد مندآلودہمُبتلا ھونانمایاںستاؤچھیڑنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mortifying
What are the meanings of Mortifying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mortifying in Urdu is تکلیف دہ - takliif deh. To understand how would you translate the word Mortifying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mortifying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mortifying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mortifying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mortifying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mortifying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mortifying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mortifying?
Meaning of mortifying is تکلیف دہ - takliif deh
Whats the definition of mortifying?
Definition of the mortifying are
- causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation
- causing awareness of your shortcomings
What is the synonym of mortifying?
Synonym of word mortifying are arillated, torvous, tressiest, painful, incumbrous, agogic, tortulous, travailing, nasty, incalescent
What are the idioms related to mortifying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mortifying.
- An itch is worse than a smart
- A scandalous statc of affairs
- Idle people take the most pains
- It is hard to carry a full cup
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
What are the quotes with word mortifying?
Here are the quotes with the word mortifying in them
- Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete? — Tony Kushner
- What is more mortifying than to feel that you have missed the plum for want of courage to shake the tree? — Logan P.Smith
- If there's anything more mortifying than being famous at 14, it's being washed up right after. — Moon Unit Zappa