Suffer meanings in Urdu
Suffer meanings in Urdu are پانی پھر جانا, سہنا, جھیلنا, اذیت جھیلنا, مُتاثر ھونا, مُبتلا ھونا, پڑنا, ناگوار, تکلیف دہ, مصیبت اٹھانا, دکھیا ہونا, چوٹ کھانا Suffer in Urdu. More meanings of suffer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Suffer.
- (verb) : put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- (verb) : feel physical pain
- (verb) : undergo or be subjected to
- (verb) : get worse
- (verb) : undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- (verb) : feel pain or be in pain
- (verb) : undergo or suffer
- (verb) : be given to
- (verb) : feel unwell or uncomfortable
- (verb) : be set at a disadvantage
- (verb) : experience (emotional) pain
I made some friends at Listerine and they taught me a little bit about oral care. That half of adults suffer from oral disease, that the number one chronic disease among children is oral disease, that we're only taking care of 25% of our mouths when brushing alone and there are more germs in your mouth than there are people on the planet.
|We suffered from that||ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Suffer
More words from Urdu related to Suffer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suffer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھونانمایاںناپسندوبالگراںراحتبد شکلبوندرالجھوٹکھڑا رہنابھگتنادر آناقیلولہجذباتیکھرارکاوٹ ڈالنابرداشت کرناپاؤں بیچ میں ہونافریادنظر آناناپاکہولبدبو دارقے آورثالثی کرناآزَردَہگرانانفرت انگیزآزار رساںقیامآزار دہخیمہ کھڑا کرنادراز ہوناجھوٹ بولنابے چینگزرنارقم کرناخار پُشتدرد ناکسوہان روحبرملاغم آلودہاداسرعب دارپچھڑناکار گرستاؤنامعقولملال انگیز ...
Idioms with the word Suffer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Suffer
What are the meanings of Suffer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suffer in Urdu are ناگوار - naa gawaar, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, پڑنا - parna, پانی پھر جانا - paani phir jaana, سہنا - saehna and جھیلنا - jheylna. To understand how would you translate the word Suffer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suffer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suffer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suffer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suffer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suffer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suffer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suffer?
Meanings of suffer are ناگوار - naa gawaar, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, پڑنا - parna, پانی پھر جانا - paani phir jaana, سہنا - saehna and جھیلنا - jheylna
Whats the definition of suffer?
Definition of the suffer are
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- feel physical pain
- undergo or be subjected to
- get worse
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- feel pain or be in pain
- undergo or suffer
- be given to
- feel unwell or uncomfortable
- be set at a disadvantage
- experience (emotional) pain
What is the synonym of suffer?
Synonym of word suffer are scathful, insalubrious, disparaging, catarrhous, pangful, disgavel, rest, disapprobation, paintiest, grudgeful
What are the idioms with the word suffer?
Here are the idioms with the word suffer in them.
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- Better suffer ill than do ill
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- The common people also suffer from dispute of great
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree
What are the idioms related to suffer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suffer.
- Pile on the agony
- Fly out
- Have the sun in one eyes
- Have the sun in ones eyes
- Pay through the nose
What are the quotes with word suffer?
Here are the quotes with the word suffer in them
- I was a queen, and you took away my crown a wife, and you killed my husband a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long. — Marie Antoinette
- No one should be left to suffer alone. — Daisaku Ikeda
- I made some friends at Listerine and they taught me a little bit about oral care. That half of adults suffer from oral disease, that the number one chronic disease among children is oral disease, that we're only taking care of 25% of our mouths when brushing alone and there are more germs in your mouth than there are people on the planet. — Ginnifer Goodwin
- So many people suffer from abuse, and suffer alone. — Pamela Stephenson
How to use suffer in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use suffer in a sentence.
- We suffered from that — ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے