Telling meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Telling.
- (adjective satellite) : producing a strong effect
- (noun) : disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- (noun) : informing by words
- (noun) : an act of narration
- (adjective satellite) : powerfully persuasive
- (adjective satellite) : disclosing unintentionally something concealed
I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn't want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn't want a boss.
Music is amazing. There's some metaphysical comfort where it allows you to be isolated and alone while telling you that you are not alone... truly, the only cure for sadness is to share it with someone else.
More words related to the meanings of Telling
More words from Urdu related to Telling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Telling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کرختپڑنانوکیلاکٹکھناکار گرپرشوقگن کاریرَنج آوَرقیامتخاکملازمخصوصاً جذبات تحسینکھلاتازہ دمبے پناہبھاریقادربراپابند اِخلاقیاتبے ترساجاگرگندہناٹکیغلیظکاریہٹا کٹامصیبت اٹھاناایذا رساںتھکا دینے والادست کارمزارنشان دارقابل غورکھلا کھلاچھیڑنے والافساد انگیزمتحملبزرگوارپیدامرئآگے نکلا ہواضرر رساںجانیاذیت ناکآخرقابل یادگارممتازدھندلامُتاثر ھوناحادہ ...
Idiom with the word Telling in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Telling
|Many laws in a state are a bad sign||قوانین کی کثرت تکلیف دہ ثابت ہوتی ہے|
|Nightmare||تکلیف دہ منظر|
|Pile on the agony||تکلیف دہ واقعات|
|Pile on the agony||تکلیف دہ واقعات۔ حالات کو سہنا|
What are the meanings of Telling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Telling in Urdu are شدید - shadiid, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, کار گر - kaar gar, پرزور - pur zor, نمایاں - numaayaan, پراثر - pur asar, مؤثر - mua ssir and کارگر - kaar gar. To understand how would you translate the word Telling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Telling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Telling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Telling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Telling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Telling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Telling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by telling?
Meanings of telling are شدید - shadiid, تکلیف دہ - takliif deh, کار گر - kaar gar, پرزور - pur zor, نمایاں - numaayaan, پراثر - pur asar, مؤثر - mua ssir and کارگر - kaar gar
Whats the definition of telling?
Definition of the telling are
- producing a strong effect
- disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- informing by words
- an act of narration
- powerfully persuasive
- disclosing unintentionally something concealed
What is the synonym of telling?
Synonym of word telling are vitally, painims, effective, trispermous, hurtful, mighty, afflicter, stringent, agonizing, salient
What are the idioms with the word telling?
Here are the idioms with the word telling in them.
- It is no use telling to stonwalls
What are the idioms related to telling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word telling.
- If there were no fools there would be no knaves
- Promises engage more effectually than presents
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
What are the quotes with word telling?
Here are the quotes with the word telling in them
- A woman telling her true age is like a buyer confiding his final price to an Armenian rug dealer. — Mignon McLaughlin
- I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn't want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn't want a boss. — Barbara Corcoran
- Music is amazing. There's some metaphysical comfort where it allows you to be isolated and alone while telling you that you are not alone... truly, the only cure for sadness is to share it with someone else. — Wayne Coyne
- If the First Amendment means anything, it means that a state has no business telling a man, sitting alone in his house, what books he may read or what films he may watch. — Thurgood Marshall