Occupied meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Occupied.
- (adjective satellite) : having ones attention or mind or energy engaged
- (adjective satellite) : resided in; having tenants
- (adjective) : held or filled or in use
- (adjective) : seized and controlled as by military invasion
More words related to the meanings of Occupied
More words from Urdu related to Occupied
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occupied meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹوکن ادائيگیدھورےاوپر والاچوکسکرا ہواآئندہرنجیدگیدرپےپرخلوصقریبقریب ترینمشغولمتعلقمتصلتحملبچن ہاراملا ہوافعالمحنت کشبيعانہلگا ہوااب سے پھرمقبوضمانگا ہوامابعدگرما گرمانتھکجزوی ادائیبرابرما بعدسرگرممنسوبدوسراجاریصداقتسنجیدہنیڑےنیچے والامصروفروکا ہواپرلابسیرسنجیدگیمشروطنزدیکپُرجوشتن دہحقیقتسمبندھیآس پاس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Occupied
What are the meanings of Occupied in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occupied in Urdu are مشغول - mashghuul, مصروف - masruuf, مقبوض - maqbuuz and لگا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Occupied in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occupied or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occupied synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occupied. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occupied in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occupied in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occupied with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occupied?
Meanings of occupied are مشغول - mashghuul, مصروف - masruuf, مقبوض - maqbuuz and لگا ہوا
Whats the definition of occupied?
Definition of the occupied are
- having ones attention or mind or energy engaged
- resided in; having tenants
- held or filled or in use
- seized and controlled as by military invasion
What is the synonym of occupied?
Synonym of word occupied are hobbyless, busybody, engouled, busybodied, englutted, running, engirt, engaged, engages, stirring
What are the idioms related to occupied?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word occupied.
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- If the brain sows not corn it plants thistles
- Measure strength
- Set one hand to
- Set ones hand to
What are the quotes with word occupied?
Here are the quotes with the word occupied in them
- To have been torn from the study would have been as death my time was entirely occupied with art. — John James Audubon
- Most of my life I was occupied with American television and American food. My ethnicity was my choice. It still is. — Isaac Mizrahi
- Freedom - an occupied space which must be reoccupied every day. — John Ralston Saul
- Moral science is better occupied when treating of friendship than of justice. — Thomas Aquinas