Opera meanings in Urdu
Opera meanings in Urdu are ناٹک گھر, غنایہ, غنائی تمثیل, اوپیرا, باجے کے ساتھ نقل یا سوانگ, تماشا, تماشہ خانہ Opera in Urdu. More meanings of opera, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Opera.
- (noun) : a drama set to music; consists of singing with orchestral accompaniment and an orchestral overture and interludes
- (noun) : a commercial browser
- (noun) : a building where musical dramas are performed
Until the Eighties, Oslo was a rather boring town, but it's changed a lot, and is now much more cosmopolitan. If I go downtown, I visit the harbour to see the tall ships and the ferries, and to admire the modern architecture such as the Opera House or the new Astrup Fearnley Museum on the water's edge.
More words from Urdu related to Opera
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opera meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نکالنادل بہلاناتفرجنقاب پوشیکِسی شے کو دِکھانادل لگیضیافتظاہر کرناتماشا کرناٹھٹھولدکھاواآب تابسیر کرنامذاقپیش کرناتفریحتماشہنمائشجلوہ دکھائتماشاظرافتدِکھاناہوا خوریخاطر مداراتپھبتینظر آناتفریح طبعبازیبہروپیاپنراستہ دِکھاناخوش کرنافرحطمطراقدل لگی کرنامزہدکھنانظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناپھسلاناخاطر داریدکھاناہوا خوری کرنابے لطفنمودجلوہ دکھاناکھیلناسوانگظاہِر کَرنامہمان نوازیبازیچہظاہر داری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Opera
What are the meanings of Opera in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opera in Urdu are تماشا - tamaasha and اوپیرا - Opera. To understand how would you translate the word Opera in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opera or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opera synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opera. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opera in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opera in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opera with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opera?
Meanings of opera are تماشا - tamaasha and اوپیرا - Opera
Whats the definition of opera?
Definition of the opera are
- a drama set to music; consists of singing with orchestral accompaniment and an orchestral overture and interludes
- a commercial browser
- a building where musical dramas are performed
What is the synonym of opera?
Synonym of word opera are disport, operas, spectation, tamasha, spectatrix, show, mummery, fun, entertainment
What are the idioms related to opera?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opera.
- Make game of
- To see a storm is better than to feel it
What are the quotes with word opera?
Here are the quotes with the word opera in them
- Until the Eighties, Oslo was a rather boring town, but it's changed a lot, and is now much more cosmopolitan. If I go downtown, I visit the harbour to see the tall ships and the ferries, and to admire the modern architecture such as the Opera House or the new Astrup Fearnley Museum on the water's edge. — Jo Nesbo
- Grand opera is the most powerful of stage appeals and that almost entirely through the beauty of music. — John Philip Sousa
- If God drives a car, He'd drive a 1973 Ford LTD Brougham sedan with a claret-colored vinyl roof, with oxblood leather upholstery and an opera window. — Doug Coupland
- My dad became a soap opera actor, and I was an extra in a skating rink scene on the soap. I didn't audition. It was nepotism all the way. — Jennifer Aniston