Parent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Parent.
- (noun) : a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- (noun) : an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
- (verb) : look after a child until it is an adult
I think you have to be a little bit strict. You can't be friend and their parent in a lot of situations, especially in this day and age where it's so dangerous for kids. So there's a bit of sternness, I guess, in the way I raise my kids.
More words from Urdu related to Parent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Parent in it
What are the meanings of Parent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parent in Urdu are والد - waalid and والدہ - waalidah. To understand how would you translate the word Parent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parent?
Meanings of parent are والد - waalid and والدہ - waalidah
Whats the definition of parent?
Definition of the parent are
- a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
- look after a child until it is an adult
What is the synonym of parent?
Synonym of word parent are dads, genitor, father, mom, mommy, mother, mater, mamma
What are the idioms with the word parent?
Here are the idioms with the word parent in them.
- Caution is the parent of safety
What are the idioms related to parent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parent.
- Oedipus complex
What are the quotes with word parent?
Here are the quotes with the word parent in them
- Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them. — Russell Baker
- I think you have to be a little bit strict. You can't be friend and their parent in a lot of situations, especially in this day and age where it's so dangerous for kids. So there's a bit of sternness, I guess, in the way I raise my kids. — Tim McGraw
- Being a parent is amazing. — Angela Kinsey
- Fear is the only true enemy, born of ignorance and the parent of anger and hate. — Edward Albert