Mom meanings in Urdu
Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it's like you don't ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it's kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are.
More words from Urdu related to Mom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mom
What are the meanings of Mom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mom in Urdu are امی - ammi, والدہ - waalidah and مان - maan. To understand how would you translate the word Mom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mom?
Meanings of mom are امی - ammi, والدہ - waalidah and مان - maan
Whats the definition of mom?
Definition of the mom are
What is the synonym of mom?
Synonym of word mom are amy, amie, ami, mum, parent, mommy, mother, mater, mamma, mann
What are the idioms related to mom?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mom.
- Whether you recognise me or not i am your guest
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends
- Sometimes the best gain is to lose
- Steer not after every mariner's direction
- Who retires does not fly
What are the quotes with word mom?
Here are the quotes with the word mom in them
- I'm more like my father, personality-wise. But my mom and I get alone really well - obviously, because my mom and my dad get along so well. — Jenna Bush
- Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it's like you don't ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it's kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are. — Sophia Bush
- I'm lucky that my real-life Mom has both a great sense of humor about herself and an amazing ability to slip into complete denial if the subject matter gets a little too close to home. — Cathy Guisewite
- I was blessed, because I come from a family where they knock you down before you float away. I have a lot of brothers who just make sure we have our feet on the ground, and my mom is a rock star. She is an amazing mother. — Kellan Lutz