Partisanship meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Partisanship.
- (noun) : an inclination to favor one group or view or opinion over alternatives
The politics of partisanship and the resulting inaction and excuses have paralyzed decision-making, primarily at the federal level, and the big issues of the day are not being addressed, leaving our future in jeopardy.
The past always seems somehow more golden, more serious, than the present. We tend to forget the partisanship of yesteryear, preferring to re-imagine our history as a sure and steady march toward greatness.
More words related to the meanings of Partisanship
More words from Urdu related to Partisanship
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Partisanship meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلاساجوازپشتاعانت کرنایاوریمضبوطیتاکید لفظیرواداریبے جا رِعایَتسادھنادست گیریدل دہیطرفحمایت کرناسہایتابچاناپُشتیوزنداددہیپاس داریدستگیریتائید کرناکَٹَر پَندلطبعپرورشتائیدفریاد رسیاستحکامترغیبجَوازپچساتھ دیناپشت پر ہوناعصبیتتاکیدحوصلہ افزائطرف داریقوتچارہتنگ نظریتسلیوَجَہ مَعقُولوسیلہامدادپلاتصدیقاہمیتتائيدشوق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Partisanship
What are the meanings of Partisanship in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Partisanship in Urdu are تائید - taa id, پچ - pach, عصبیت - asbiyat and طرف داری - taraf daari. To understand how would you translate the word Partisanship in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Partisanship or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Partisanship synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Partisanship. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Partisanship in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Partisanship in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Partisanship with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by partisanship?
Meanings of partisanship are تائید - taa id, پچ - pach, عصبیت - asbiyat and طرف داری - taraf daari
Whats the definition of partisanship?
Definition of the partisanship are
- an inclination to favor one group or view or opinion over alternatives
What is the synonym of partisanship?
Synonym of word partisanship are support, strengthening, partiality, help, encouragement, corroborating, prejudice, assistance, pertinacity, justification
What are the idioms related to partisanship?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word partisanship.
- As the good man saitho say we as the good woman saitho must it be
- As the good man saith so say we; as the good woman saith so must it be
- It is a bad cause that none dare speak in
What are the quotes with word partisanship?
Here are the quotes with the word partisanship in them
- The politics of partisanship and the resulting inaction and excuses have paralyzed decision-making, primarily at the federal level, and the big issues of the day are not being addressed, leaving our future in jeopardy. — Michael Bloomberg
- The past always seems somehow more golden, more serious, than the present. We tend to forget the partisanship of yesteryear, preferring to re-imagine our history as a sure and steady march toward greatness. — Jon Meacham
- If you are tired of partisanship over patriotism, you need to vote for a change in direction. — Jennifer Granholm
- One tell-tale sign of a Wingnut: they always confuse partisanship with patriotism. — John Avlon