Pearl meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Pearl.
- (noun) : a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- (noun) : a shape that is spherical and small
- (noun) : a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- (verb) : gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
All great enterprises have a pearl of faith at their core, and this must be ours: that Americans are still a people born to liberty. That they retain the capacity for self-government. That, addressed as free-born, autonomous men and women of God-given dignity, they will rise yet again to drive back a mortal enemy.
More words from Urdu related to Pearl
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pearl meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pearl
What are the meanings of Pearl in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pearl in Urdu are موتی - moti, گوہر - gauhar and در - dar. To understand how would you translate the word Pearl in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pearl or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pearl synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pearl. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pearl in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pearl in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pearl with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pearl?
Meanings of pearl are موتی - moti, گوہر - gauhar and در - dar
Whats the definition of pearl?
Definition of the pearl are
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
What is the synonym of pearl?
Synonym of word pearl are pearlins, gem, pearlings, within, pearling, valve, to, pearlin, in, pearlies
What are the idioms related to pearl?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pearl.
- Everything goes to him who wants nothing
- Honour is like the lustre of a pearl
- Look not for musk in a dog's kennel
What are the quotes with word pearl?
Here are the quotes with the word pearl in them
- Everybody knows about Pearl Harbor. The thing that really fascinated me is that through this tragedy there was this amazing American heroism. — Michael Bay
- All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. — Federico Fellini
- With Pearl Jam, everybody is so good at what they do, it's hard to get up the courage to say, Can I sing this part, or, I want to play guitar. I feel like I have more courage to do that. — Jeff Ament
- All great enterprises have a pearl of faith at their core, and this must be ours: that Americans are still a people born to liberty. That they retain the capacity for self-government. That, addressed as free-born, autonomous men and women of God-given dignity, they will rise yet again to drive back a mortal enemy. — Mitch Daniels