In meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word In.
- (noun) : a state in midwestern United States
- (noun) : a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- (adjective satellite) : currently fashionable
- (adjective satellite) : directed or bound inward
- (adjective satellite) : holding office
- (adverb) : to or toward the inside of
- (noun) : a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
|I can begin that||میں وہ شروع کر سکتاہوں|
|I can bring it||میں یہ لا سکتا ہوں|
|I can explain that||میں اس کی وضاحت کرسکتا تھا|
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
|Inside the house||مکان کے اندر|
|Is he sleeping?||کیا وہ سو رہا ہے؟|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|She imagine that||وہ اس کا اندازہ لگائے|
|They continued reading||وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے|
|We complain about it||ہم اس کے بارے میں کمپلینٹ کرتے ہیں|
|We finished it||ہم نے اسے ختم کیا|
|We invited them||ہم اسے دعوت دیتے تھے|
|We will sing it||ہم یہ (گانا) گائیں گے|
More words related to the meanings of In
More words from Urdu related to In
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word In meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word In in it
Idioms related to the meaning of In
What are the meanings of In in Urdu?
Meanings of the word In in Urdu are فی - fi, پر - par, با - baa, بیچ - biich, بی - bi, میں - meyn, جب کہ - jab keh, در - dar, ادھر ادھر - idhar udhar, بر - bar and اندر - andar. To understand how would you translate the word In in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to In or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered In synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word In. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use In in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say In in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of In with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by in?
Meanings of in are فی - fi, پر - par, با - baa, بیچ - biich, بی - bi, میں - meyn, جب کہ - jab keh, در - dar, ادھر ادھر - idhar udhar, بر - bar and اندر - andar
Whats the definition of in?
Definition of the in are
- a state in midwestern United States
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- currently fashionable
- directed or bound inward
- holding office
- to or toward the inside of
- a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
What is the synonym of in?
Synonym of word in are per, wing, to, interval, from, at, in esse, each, upon, on
What are the idioms with the word in?
Here are the idioms with the word in in them.
- A bad daughter in law is worse than a thousand devils
- A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in a prison
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
What are the idioms related to in?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word in.
- Talk round
- The wound that bleedeth inwardly is most dangerous
- Pilgrim sign
- Pilgrims sign
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
What are the quotes with word in?
Here are the quotes with the word in in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. — Francis Bacon
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
How to use in in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use in in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت
- I can begin that — میں وہ شروع کر سکتاہوں
- I can bring it — میں یہ لا سکتا ہوں
- I can explain that — میں اس کی وضاحت کرسکتا تھا
- I can think about it — میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں