By meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word By.
- (adverb) : in reserve; not for immediate use
- (adverb) : so as to pass a given point
More words related to the meanings of By
More words from Urdu related to By
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word By meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word By in it
Idioms related to the meaning of By
What are the meanings of By in Urdu?
Meanings of the word By in Urdu are پاس - paas, ذریعہ - zariiah, قریب - qariib, بی - bi, در - dar, فی - fi, سے - sey, با - baa and بقدر - beqede. To understand how would you translate the word By in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to By or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered By synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word By. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use By in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say By in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of By with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by by?
Meanings of by are پاس - paas, ذریعہ - zariiah, قریب - qariib, بی - bi, در - dar, فی - fi, سے - sey, با - baa and بقدر - beqede
Whats the definition of by?
Definition of the by are
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- so as to pass a given point
What is the synonym of by?
Synonym of word by are respect, with, proxime, b, strict, pearl, proximal, regard, way, neatify
What are the idioms with the word by?
Here are the idioms with the word by in them.
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one else hand
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one elses hand
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A crow cannot become white by washing itself with soap
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
What are the idioms related to by?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word by.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- God reaches us good things by out own hands
- Observation not old age brings wisdom
- Of all love
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
What are the quotes with word by?
Here are the quotes with the word by in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains! — Kevin Spacey
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. — Albert Einstein
How to use by in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use by in a sentence.
- Bye — بائے