To meanings in Urdu
|After tomorrow||کل کے بعد|
|He took||اس نے لیا|
|How do you want to pay?||آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟|
|I can arrive tomorrow||میں کل پہنچ سکتا ہوں|
|I can listen to that||میں اس کی بات سن سکتا ہوں|
|I took||میں نے لیا|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|She appears today||وہ آج آرہی ہے|
|She described it to me||وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی|
|She feels that too||وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے|
|She took that||وہ اسے لیتی تھی|
|They refuse to talk||وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں|
|They told us||انھوں نے ہمیں بتایا|
|They will fly tomorrow||وہ کل پرواز کریں گے|
|We took||ہم نے لیا|
More words from Urdu related to To
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word To meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word To in it
What are the meanings of To in Urdu?
Meanings of the word To in Urdu are سے - sey, کو - ko, در - dar, فی - fi and با - baa. To understand how would you translate the word To in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to To or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered To synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word To. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use To in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say To in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of To with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by to?
Meanings of to are سے - sey, کو - ko, در - dar, فی - fi and با - baa
Whats the definition of to?
Definition of the to are
What is the synonym of to?
Synonym of word to are at, for, ruefully, within, from, valve, cum, pearl, with, in
What are the idioms with the word to?
Here are the idioms with the word to in them.
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- A bitter pill to swallow
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- A cheritable person is dear and near to god
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
What are the quotes with word to?
Here are the quotes with the word to in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. — Andrew Carnegie
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
How to use to in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use to in a sentence.
- After tomorrow — کل کے بعد
- He took — اس نے لیا
- How do you want to pay? — آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟
- I can arrive tomorrow — میں کل پہنچ سکتا ہوں
- I can listen to that — میں اس کی بات سن سکتا ہوں