Pig meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Pig.
- (noun) : uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- (noun) : domestic swine
- (noun) : a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- (noun) : a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- (noun) : mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- (noun) : a coarse obnoxious person
- (verb) : live like a pig, in squalor
- (verb) : eat greedily
- (verb) : give birth to (piglets)
The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen.
More words related to the meanings of Pig
More words from Urdu related to Pig
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pig meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیٹوبد تمیزی سے کھاناذرہ بھربیلاحساس رَکھناہاتھ یا پَیر کی اُنگلیخوکقبضہحسکھاؤہاتھبُلتَکلِيف اُٹھاناانگشتخنزیرڈنڈیچھوناچھو کر جاننااندازہ ہوناغلیظمنتقل کرنافتویٰٹوہا ٹاہی کرناناشائستہبینٹبھڑنامس کرناچھیڑنااکالپکڑانامعلوم کرناٹولناپلید شخصنام کوملحق کرناچُھو کر مَعلُوم کرناہاتھ لگاناسؤریدلمسگندہدیناسانڈاَندازہ لَگاناانگلیباراہگرفتلگنامسمیلا کچیلا ...
Idioms with the word Pig in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Pig
What are the meanings of Pig in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pig in Urdu are خنزیر - khinziir, خوک - Khok, چھونا - chhuuna and سور - saur. To understand how would you translate the word Pig in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pig or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pig synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pig. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pig in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pig in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pig with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pig?
Meanings of pig are خنزیر - khinziir, خوک - Khok, چھونا - chhuuna and سور - saur
Whats the definition of pig?
Definition of the pig are
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- domestic swine
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- a coarse obnoxious person
- live like a pig, in squalor
- eat greedily
- give birth to (piglets)
What is the synonym of pig?
Synonym of word pig are pigsneys, hog, pigsney, swine, pigskins, pigs, touch up, pigmies, touch, piggins
What are the idioms with the word pig?
Here are the idioms with the word pig in them.
- An ass is beautiful to an ass and a pig to a pig
- Never buy a pig in a poke
- To buy a pig in the poke
- To steal the pig and give the feet to god
What are the idioms related to pig?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pig.
- Swine women and bees cannot be turned
What are the quotes with word pig?
Here are the quotes with the word pig in them
- The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen. — Amy Ray
- I would eat healthy at times and pig out at times. But I never had to go on a strict diet plan. — Tori Spelling
- I do love Italian food. Any kind of pasta or pizza. My new pig out food is Indian food. I eat Indian food like three times a week. It's so good. — Jennifer Love Hewitt
- It's no good running a pig farm badly for 30 years while saying, 'Really, I was meant to be a ballet dancer.' By then, pigs will be your style. — Quentin Crisp