Hog meanings in Urdu
Hog meanings in Urdu are بد تمیزی سے کھانا, گندہ, پیٹو, سور, پلید شخص, بلا نوش, ناشائستہ, مجازاً بدتمیز, خنزیر, باراہ, خوک, سؤر, بال کاٹنا, اکال, نجس, غلیظ, میلا کچیلا, کھاؤ Hog in Urdu. More meanings of hog, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hog.
- (noun) : domestic swine
- (noun) : a sheep up to the age of one year; one yet to be sheared
- (noun) : a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- (verb) : take greedily; take more than one's share
More words related to the meanings of Hog
More words from Urdu related to Hog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نجس کرناپرخوربد نمامیلا کرنامیلا کچیلاجسیمبے احترامبندہ شکمفضولفضیحت ناکنا معقولبھسٹلکھوپڑیبکنیبے محلسڑائندازہریلابیلبلا نوشگلاؤپھپھوندی لگاوافرناقصپلیتقبیحرسواقحطخود سرتوندلناموزوںفاحشملگجامکروہخباثتبے تکاگنوارلالچیفرسودہگندہ کرنابدبو دارفاشگرانیچھوناموجب رسوائیاجڈٹکر کھاناسر کے بالفاجرآلودگیبدبودار ...
Idioms with the word Hog in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hog
What are the meanings of Hog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hog in Urdu are نجس - najis, کھاؤ - Khao, خنزیر - khinziir, پیٹو - Petu, غلیظ - ghaliiz, ناشائستہ - naa shaa estah, گندہ - gandah, سور - saur, بلا نوش - balaa nosh, خوک - Khok, سؤر - Sooer, بال کاٹنا - baal kaatna, اکال - Akaal and میلا کچیلا - maela kuchaela. To understand how would you translate the word Hog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hog?
Meanings of hog are نجس - najis, کھاؤ - Khao, خنزیر - khinziir, پیٹو - Petu, غلیظ - ghaliiz, ناشائستہ - naa shaa estah, گندہ - gandah, سور - saur, بلا نوش - balaa nosh, خوک - Khok, سؤر - Sooer, بال کاٹنا - baal kaatna, اکال - Akaal and میلا کچیلا - maela kuchaela
Whats the definition of hog?
Definition of the hog are
- domestic swine
- a sheep up to the age of one year; one yet to be sheared
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- take greedily; take more than one's share
What is the synonym of hog?
Synonym of word hog are unclean, glutton, pigswill, voracious, sordid, gauche, putrescent, unchaste, pig, epicurean
What are the idioms with the word hog?
Here are the idioms with the word hog in them.
- Like a hog he does no good till he dies
- To bring one hog to a bad market
- To bring one's hog in a fine market
- To bring ones hog to a bad market
What are the idioms related to hog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hog.
- Swine women and bees cannot be turned
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- But one egg and that too addled
- One fish infects the whole water
- One sickly sheep infects the flock
What are the quotes with word hog?
Here is the quote with the word hog in them
- I went whole hog at the actor's lifestyle - really embraced it. I had by then known how much I loved acting already, because I discovered acting from a teacher in the seminary - that's the first place I ever did it, in the seminary. — Peter Jurasik