Finger meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Finger.
- (verb) : examine by touch
- (noun) : any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- (noun) : the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- (verb) : indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- (verb) : feel or handle with the fingers
- (verb) : search for on the computer
- (noun) : one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
Brains don't really smell, but what's amazing about the brain is that it's almost like scrambled eggs or soft tofu, almost like a gel. The brain controls so much of what we do, but you could put your finger right through it.
More words related to the meanings of Finger
More words from Urdu related to Finger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Finger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برہم ہونامذاقبلانا جلاناشوخی کرنابچہ دیناکھجاناقابو میں لینااشتعال دلاناتَکلِيف اُٹھاناشرارت آمیز جھانسہتومناکینہناراض کرناتنگ کرناتیز کرناابتر کرناشہوت پرستٹھٹھا مارنادق کرناشہ دینابچھواچھو کر جانناپیٹناسوّرچوٹ کرنارگڑناملامت کرناچپلدل لگی کرناخلل اندازی کرناادمادیمیمناجھنجھٹقبضہگزنہاندازہ ہونادخلپتنگے لگاناچینٹغصے میں آنالال کرنابے ترتیب کرناآوارہ پھرنامسخرہ پن کرنارساناہاتھعقربیہمس کرناگدگدی کرناانسان کی ریڑھ کی ہڈیحیران کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Finger in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Finger
What are the meanings of Finger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Finger in Urdu are چھیڑنا - chheyrna, انگلی - ungli, چھونا - chhuuna, ہاتھ لگانا and ٹٹولنا. To understand how would you translate the word Finger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Finger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Finger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Finger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Finger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Finger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Finger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by finger?
Meanings of finger are چھیڑنا - chheyrna, انگلی - ungli, چھونا - chhuuna, ہاتھ لگانا and ٹٹولنا
Whats the definition of finger?
Definition of the finger are
- examine by touch
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- feel or handle with the fingers
- search for on the computer
- one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
What is the synonym of finger?
Synonym of word finger are teinding, joke, anglice, tamp down, teetering, gall, fingertip, tickle, teases, fash
What are the idioms with the word finger?
Here are the idioms with the word finger in them.
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Hand washes hand and finger finger
- On one's finger tips
- Pain in even a finger makes entire body uneasy
- Pipe or put a finger in the eye
What are the idioms related to finger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word finger.
- Take liberties with
- To stir up the hornet's nest
- Do well and doubt no men
- Give him an inch and he will take an ell
- Pain in even a finger makes entire body uneasy
What are the quotes with word finger?
Here are the quotes with the word finger in them
- Brains don't really smell, but what's amazing about the brain is that it's almost like scrambled eggs or soft tofu, almost like a gel. The brain controls so much of what we do, but you could put your finger right through it. — Ellen Pompeo
- Whenever I drive under a yellow light, I always kiss my finger and tap it on the roof of the car. — Jared Padalecki
- The basis of computer work is predicated on the idea that only the brain makes decisions and only the index finger does the work. — Brian Eno
- When I grew up we had gym at school, two or three dance classes after school, ice skating lessons, and all sorts of sports at our finger tips. We weren't glued to computers because they didn't exist, so being active was all we knew. — Lisa Loeb