Handle meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Handle.
- (noun) : the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- (verb) : touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- (verb) : interact in a certain way
- (verb) : handle effectively
- (verb) : act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- (verb) : show and train
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
More words related to the meanings of Handle
More words from Urdu related to Handle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Handle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عبورمروڑقبضہ کرناسکونتاینٹھنامحبوس کرناسپرشگھینٹارہناشانٹٹولناباسیاجارہبھڑ جانامدتڈنڈیدسترسٹھاٹرسامنے یا مقابل ہوناجرحمٹھی میں لیناموڑناپھننداشغلظلم ڈھاناپہنچاحساس رَکھناعصّاہونانئےکانٹاذرہ بھردل چسپملکیتبنا گوشادراکہنر مندیپھندامنتقل کرناچنگلتصرفجبرتالا لگاناحسسوّرٹھیرناثروتہاتھ یا پَیر کی اُنگلیموتناپٹا ...
Idioms with the word Handle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Handle
What are the meanings of Handle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Handle in Urdu are قبضہ - qabzah, گرفت - giraft, ڈنڈی - dandi, چھونا - chhuuna, بینٹ - beynt and ہتھا - hattha. To understand how would you translate the word Handle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Handle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Handle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Handle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Handle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Handle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Handle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by handle?
Meanings of handle are قبضہ - qabzah, گرفت - giraft, ڈنڈی - dandi, چھونا - chhuuna, بینٹ - beynt and ہتھا - hattha
Whats the definition of handle?
Definition of the handle are
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- interact in a certain way
- handle effectively
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- show and train
What is the synonym of handle?
Synonym of word handle are grip, grabs, seizure, rod, grasp, capturing, power, quill, encroachment, gripping
What are the idioms with the word handle?
Here are the idioms with the word handle in them.
- To handle with kid gloves
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
What are the idioms related to handle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word handle.
- Hold in play
- Nothing is our but time
- Pit and gallows
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
What are the quotes with word handle?
Here are the quotes with the word handle in them
- As the third anniversary of the September 11th attacks draws near we must ensure our nation is prepared to handle the continued threat of violence and terrorism on our country. — Leonard Boswell
- I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. — Marilyn Monroe
- When I started my last business, I didn't receive a paycheck for 13 months. The average person can't handle that pressure. — Robert Kiyosaki
- What if I couldn't handle people's opinions of me? I know that shouldn't dictate a person's degree of peace or happiness in life, but the problem is, I chose a business saturated in judgment. — Chris Evans