Powder meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Powder.
- (noun) : any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- (verb) : apply powder to
- (verb) : make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- (noun) : a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
More words related to the meanings of Powder
More words from Urdu related to Powder
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Powder meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Powder in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Powder in Urdu are بارود - baaruud, سفوف - sufuuf, چورا - chuura, پاوڈر - Powder, بورا - buura and چورا کرنا - chuura karna. To understand how would you translate the word Powder in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Powder or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Powder synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Powder. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Powder in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Powder in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Powder with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by powder?
Meanings of powder are بارود - baaruud, سفوف - sufuuf, چورا - chuura, پاوڈر - Powder, بورا - buura and چورا کرنا - chuura karna
Whats the definition of powder?
Definition of the powder are
- any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- apply powder to
- make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
What is the synonym of powder?
Synonym of word powder are dynamo, dynamiter, ammo, sappho, gunpowder, saporous, sawdusty, pulver, sawdusts, sawdusting
What are the quotes with word powder?
Here are the quotes with the word powder in them
- At the bottom of not a little of the bravery that appears in the world, there lurks a miserable cowardice. Men will face powder and steel because they have not the courage to face public opinion. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- I'm on the Sensa diet. It's a little magic powder based on Dr. Hirsh's clinical trials and studies and it basically signals the brain that you're full through smellology. — Patti Stanger
- Keep your faith in God, but keep your powder dry. — Oliver Cromwell
- When I got to France I realized I didn't know very much about food at all. I'd never had a real cake. I'd had those cakes from cake mixes or the ones that have a lot of baking powder in them. A really good French cake doesn't have anything like that in it - it's all egg power. — Julia Child