Bruise meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bruise.
- (verb) : hurt the feelings of
- (noun) : an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- (verb) : damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- (verb) : break up into small pieces for food preparation
- (verb) : injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
I'll never forget one morning I walked in and I had a hell of a bruise - it had been a difficult night the night before - and a client said to me, 'Good God, Vidal, what happened to your face?' And I said, 'Oh, nothing, madam, I just fell over a hairpin.'
More words related to the meanings of Bruise
More words from Urdu related to Bruise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bruise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قلم زد کرناگانٹھدستکحادثہشورباعلاج کرنا êlaajبد سلوکی کرناصبرلَگاتار ضَربيں لَگاناملغوبہمسلسل بولے چلے جاناقابو پانارفتار کا زورطعنہ تشنع مارنازدپرزے پرزے کرنابے وَفاوبال جانگالی دیناجھٹکے سے جوتے کی سلائ کرنامضحکہ اڑانابدبدانازنگمربہپھڑ پھڑاہٹتَمَسخَرمصیبتطعنہجرمکُچَلنَاجھر جھری دینابکنی کرناکندی کرناتراشنابورادکھانامتوحش کردیناپیٹناکھٹ کھٹاناہزیمتہرجانہکھونچزورڈھولکیاُڑا لے جاناپاؤں اکھاڑناپرخچے اڑا دیناگھسائیمقدمہ کرناطنز ...
Idiom with the word Bruise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bruise
What are the meanings of Bruise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bruise in Urdu are خراش - kharaash, زخم - zakhm, پیٹنا - piitna, کچلنا - kuchalna, صدمہ - sadmah, چوٹ - chot, چورا کرنا - chuura karna and کوٹنا - kuutna. To understand how would you translate the word Bruise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bruise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bruise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bruise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bruise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bruise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bruise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bruise?
Meanings of bruise are خراش - kharaash, زخم - zakhm, پیٹنا - piitna, کچلنا - kuchalna, صدمہ - sadmah, چوٹ - chot, چورا کرنا - chuura karna and کوٹنا - kuutna
Whats the definition of bruise?
Definition of the bruise are
- hurt the feelings of
- an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- break up into small pieces for food preparation
- injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
What is the synonym of bruise?
Synonym of word bruise are desulphurated, hurt, whack, crush, jar, wounds, injury, crudle, batter, exhalant
What are the idioms with the word bruise?
Here are the idioms with the word bruise in them.
- Who remove stones bruise their own fingers
What are the idioms related to bruise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bruise.
- Lay into
- Sorrows are dry
- A wound never heals so well but that the scar can be seen
- Evil words cut deeper than the sword
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
What are the quotes with word bruise?
Here are the quotes with the word bruise in them
- The TV business is like the produce section of the market. Today everything is fresh and glistening and firm. And tomorrow, when they find a bruise on you, they toss you out. — Bryan Cranston
- I'll never forget one morning I walked in and I had a hell of a bruise - it had been a difficult night the night before - and a client said to me, 'Good God, Vidal, what happened to your face?' And I said, 'Oh, nothing, madam, I just fell over a hairpin.' — Vidal Sassoon
- Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge, fitter to bruise than polish. — Anne Bradstreet