Realization meanings in Urdu
Realization meanings in Urdu is احساس Realization in Urdu. More meanings of realization, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Realization.
- (noun) : making real or giving the appearance of reality
- (noun) : something that is made real or concrete
- (noun) : the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- (noun) : a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- (noun) : coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- (noun) : a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
India is the meeting place of the religions and among these Hinduism alone is by itself a vast and complex thing, not so much a religion as a great diversified and yet subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization and aspiration.
More words from Urdu related to Realization
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Realization meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Realization
What are the meanings of Realization in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Realization in Urdu is احساس - ehsaas. To understand how would you translate the word Realization in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Realization or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Realization synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Realization. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Realization in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Realization in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Realization with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by realization?
Meaning of realization is احساس - ehsaas
Whats the definition of realization?
Definition of the realization are
- making real or giving the appearance of reality
- something that is made real or concrete
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
What is the synonym of realization?
Synonym of word realization are feeling, realising, consciousness, realize, perception, realizing, emotion, sensualise, nuance, realisation
What are the idioms related to realization?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word realization.
- At fault
- Make a virtue of necessity
- Sense of responsibility
- To feel one pulse
- When the angry man comes to himslef then he is angry with himself
What are the quotes with word realization?
Here are the quotes with the word realization in them
- India is the meeting place of the religions and among these Hinduism alone is by itself a vast and complex thing, not so much a religion as a great diversified and yet subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization and aspiration. — Sri Aurobindo
- Each year on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth, America has the opportunity to reflect on our nation's progress towards the realization of his dream. — Adam Schiff
- The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself. — Emmet Fox
- Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love. — Gabriel Byrne